How to save Forza 7 games to cloud Xbox one x

Discus and support How to save Forza 7 games to cloud Xbox one x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; For the life of me I cannot figure out how to save my Forza 7 games (disc based) on my Xbox One X. Every time I play it starts over again. I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Craig Mann, Feb 23, 2023.

1. Craig Mann
    Craig Mann Guest

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to save my Forza 7 games (disc based) on my Xbox One X. Every time I play it starts over again. I'm definitely connected to the internet and I have logged in to my account, so that is not the issue. If I go into my saved data for that game it does show my avatar and username and it says there's 22.6 MB there but I don't know if that's on the cloud or on my console? I think somehow I'm missing something? Thanks for any help.

:)

Craig Mann, Feb 23, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi Craig!

Sorry to hear about what happened. May I know if your other games work just fine with saving their game progress to Cloud?

I recommend that you try all the suggested troubleshooting steps found on the link below. Look for the Xbox section.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...
  3. XBF Javier R Win User

Recovery of synchronised data.

Hello fellow gamer,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability to retrieve previous saves for Forza Motorsport 7 on your Xbox One console.

Unfortunately, if the option to overwrite saves has already been chosen, then previous cloud saves would
    not be recoverable.

We recommend reviewing our Xbox One cloud game saves: FAQ as this page provides suggestions for everything concerning cloud
    saves on Xbox One.

Best wishes!
  4. iareBRENDEN Win User

Savegame lost

It sounds like the game may not have been saved to the cloud on your original Xbox. Then when you played on the One X it created a cloud save file of the new game.

Then when you signed back into your One and said you played on another Xbox it may have synced that cloud save from the One X and overwritten what you had saved to the original One.

Were you signed in and connected to the internet at all times on the original Xbox One?
  5. Mister Maka Win User

Game progress lost after reinstalling on PC

Hey there fazilps.

Do you by chance have an Xbox One console you can try loading your Forza 7 save from? Curious to see if the cloud save is unavailable for you on that end. Also, does the save sync complete on your PC or do you receive an error message?
  6. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

Resolution and Fps

It depends on the game.

The Xbox One X will be able to display 4K 60 FSP (Forza 7)
Thema:

1. How to save Forza 7 games to cloud Xbox one x - Similar Threads - save Forza games

2. How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I get back my saved game data for Forza horizon 4 PC?: Hello, I have recently bought a new PC and installed WIN 11. On my previous PC I had WIN10. So I signed into windows store to get fresh new installation of FH4. I installed every DLC and started...
  3. Forza save game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza save game: I logged into forza and picked console save game instead of cloud and I had to restart does anyone know how you would change the save game? c49da3c2-551f-4b6c-8337-7efd8ac4452e
  4. I lost my save game Forza horizon 4

in XBoX Accessibility
    I lost my save game Forza horizon 4: I was playing Forza Horizon 4 on Series X. Then, I opened my Series S account on another console, but I don't know why it started from the beginning, and then it starts again on Series X as well?...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 cross save between PC game pass and Steam: I first played Forza 5 on game pass, but haven't had it in a while. I was thinking about purchasing the full game to keep forever, but I'd prefer it on Steam. If i played Forza on PC through...
  6. How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on: I went to go play forza the other day had when it went to try to synchronize I hit cancel by accident so it made a new safe. The console reset itself yesterday so I had to add all the accounts and...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 something went wrong with the game save (steam): Hello, I will try to describe exactly what happened, so today I re-downloaded Forza Horizon 5 because it wouldn't start. now the game works fine except all progress (houses, entire car collection...
  8. Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizons 4 - How do I load my steam save. Playing game on steam: I uninstalled the game. I reinstalled the game. But now I can't access my saves anymore. I see that my saves were synced in the Steam Cloud. I am playing it on Steam. But I can't seem to figure...
  9. Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon four stuck on 0% when trying to load cloud save game SERIES S: So I have been playing a few of the horizons lately, I just recently got my series s and I can’t load my save game of fh4, I was able to load fh2, 3, and 5 just fine but 4 is having problems. If...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 game save not syncing between PC and Xbox: I just finished playing FH5 Series 7 on my PC via the Xbox App. Gotten 30 points. I then exited FH5 and logout of my account in the Xbox App. I then moved to my Xbox Series X, and started FH5....