How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

Discus and support How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Q - MAN Zornes, May 27, 2024.

1. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games

I tried to open the troubleshooting menu, but it is just stuck on the “Preparing Console” screen and it has been for 10 minutes, how can I speed it up so I can reset my Xbox?

:)

Q - MAN Zornes, May 27, 2024
  2. Gerardo CG Win User

Hi there Q, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player, just like you. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

I'm sorry to read that you're experiencing this issue with your Xbox One S console!

If it has been stuck for a long time and is not progressing, the only option left is to attempt an offline update of the console using the instructions from the following link:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/offline-system-update

However, this procedure will erase your games and apps, requiring you to reinstall them. Unfortunately, there is no other option if the reset while keeping games and apps does not work.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and if you have further questions please let me know.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  3. jevgeni polujanov1 Win User

I don't have it game pass ultimate subscription and I cant play games digitally what I should do with xbox one s?

I don't have it game pass ultimate on the xbox one s console and it is hopeless without and so I want to get rid of xbox one and buy series x on the upgrade.
  4. Ackis Win User

Parental security code on secondhand Xbox 360

5. Viper7Gamer Win User

Who still play on the Original Xbox one?

I got rid of all my original Xbox One's. I have an X and 2 S's now. I am getting the Xbox Series X on day one.
  6. pete8475 Win User

Automatic sign-in WITHOUT Kinect?

Now that MS has announced an Xbox One WITHOUT Kinect hopefully we can get an update to have auto sign-in without it. Also getting rid of that stupid indicator that says the Kinect is unplugged would be nice.
Thema:

1. How to Reset an Xbox One S without getting rid of games - Similar Threads - Reset without getting

2. How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN

in XboX Insiders
    How to reset an Xbox series s without the PIN: Just bought an Xbox off of marketplace and need help resetting it please submitted by /u/ConsequenceWild [link] [comments]
  3. Reset display settings on series s without the screen on

in XBoX on Consoles
    Reset display settings on series s without the screen on: My xbox series s was running 4k then i brought it on a trip and the house has a tv that doesnt run my settings so it wont display the screen i need to reset my display settings in series s...
  4. How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I reset gamertag without paying the $10: I don’t want to pay this much money a44ece0d-7a8d-4b08-b3ec-ceae91c5d9d7
  5. Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft Password reset without email or recoverykey: Can anyone help me I need to login to my account because i accidently logged out and forgot my password but it is using a email address i don't know to reset my password and i also dont know my...
  6. I sold my Xbox without reseting it

in XBoX Accessibility
    I sold my Xbox without reseting it: guys help. I recently sold my Xbox one s and I forgot to factory reset it omg. I just found out tonight that someone was using my account cuz we tried to play the same game at the same time. I...
  7. Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Resetting a specific puzzle with a glitched cloud save for Microsoft Jigsaw, without losing...: I've asked this a couple of times and each time it's like a bot is answering. If you're going to offer advice, please read this properly and actually answer what I'm asking about - rather than...
  8. How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to reset passcode and reset question to Xbox 360 family settings without Xbox live: I bought a 360 console with games downloaded on the hard drive, from the Facebook marketplace. I tried downloading my profile, but i don't know the passcode or it's reset question...
  9. How do you reset a xbox series x to 1080p without a screen pls answer

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do you reset a xbox series x to 1080p without a screen pls answer: I miss clicked and now my xbox won't work pls help 37e403c7-5d53-49fa-923c-e5d76197a92e
  10. How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get off troubleshooter without a usb and it don’t let me reset it: I wanna play gta but my Xbox Been stuck on Troy le shooter for 1 month I need to get off it 751eabed-5153-49c9-b6aa-54dd02206f74