How to report when controller won't sync

Discus and support How to report when controller won't sync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kincomer1, Sep 28, 2021.

1. /u/kincomer1
    /u/kincomer1 Guest

Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing the batteries use the Xbox app on your phone. Just connect to the console and open the remote control feature and navigate to the power option in settings. Then select the report issue and use the text to type function to be able to give a more detailed report. Hopefully this will help people submit more reports for this so MS can fix this crap.

submitted by /u/kincomer1
    [link] [comments]

/u/kincomer1, Sep 28, 2021
  2. VoteableCupid75 Win User

Xbox won't sync

The controller works fine when plugged in but won't sync.
  3. ZeoTH56 Win User

controller help

hey thanks for the help I tried turning it on manual and the controller sync but after that it won't sync anymore and the lights keep on flashing on the controller. when I try to go sync it with the 360 but the 360 doesn't pick it up and the lights still
    flash on the controller. what does this also mean?
  4. KuleGray Win User

Xbox One Wireless Controller Issues

I have already tried that. When I try to sync it, nothing happens. Is there a certain way to sync it. I had my Xbox on and held both sync buttons. Does my controller have to be on? My controller won't stay on unless I hold the home button.
  5. Mister Gwyther Win User

Controller and XBOX

Hey there Kas! Can you confirm how many controllers you have tried with your console and had them not work? Do all these controllers also work on other consoles, or do they behave the same?

Also, can you describe what you mean when you say they won't sync. Does the ring just keep spinning, or does the controller not try syncing at all? Let us know, thanks!
  6. lucid0dreamer0 Win User

Controller won't sync, help!!

I'm having this same problem after I updated my controller, now it won't sync or if it is it won't do anything, not even when I plug it in with a micro usb
Thema:

1. How to report when controller won't sync - Similar Threads - report controller won't

2. Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can I report someone for reporting me without reason and getting my comms taken away?: A friend on Xbox keeps reporting my account that ends up getting comms banned then his reasoning is that I "just deserve it" he keeps saying I'm for the streets, and many worse things but I know...
  3. Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why did Xbox stop responding to my reports and stop me from making posts?: Everytime I’ve tried to report someone, nothing happens, but when they report me for calling them “stupid” or “a bot” I get a strike. I also can’t make looking for group posts on my main account....
  4. false reports and enforcement

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    false reports and enforcement: why people getting banned/ suspended for innocent looking for group posts. i made a looking for group post on fallout 76 on xbox saying come by vans corner store and see what i have. i got a 2 day...
  5. Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.

in XboX Insiders
    Report ingame voice chat has dissappeared.: Hi, so i downloaded insider hub, sogned up for the preview and the option to report ingame voice chat was showing but now its n onger showing. Ive left and rejoined the lreview, currently...
  6. I got spam reported by my friends

in XBoX on Windows
    I got spam reported by my friends: I have a group of friends who hate me.They make fun of me every day.Then they thought it would be funny and spam report me until i got banned 6 times.Then I now have a year ban.I was wondering if...
  7. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  8. Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?

in XboX Insiders
    Should I be an insider when using the “Report a Problem” app?: The “Report a Problem” app is available either standalone or a part of the insider bundle. I have found an issue with saving in certain games on Series S, which I have reported as a non insider...
  9. Disconnect control: report

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnect control: report: This is my report of the problem and conflict I've been monitoring regarding the Xbox one console's wireless network that causes the controller to disconnect unexpectedly, follows: We can see a...
  10. Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.: Hi guys , I have a ex online friend who is getting creepier by the day. It all started when I removed him from my friends list for making a remark about my real life buddys brother passing away....