How to report when controller won't sync
Discus and support How to report when controller won't sync in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Like many others I've suffered from the random controller disconnect since launch day. If you can't get the controller to connect via USB or removing... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/kincomer1, Sep 28, 2021.
Thema:
How to report when controller won't sync
Loading...
-
How to report when controller won't sync - Similar Threads - report controller won't
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows
in XboX InsidersWhy can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same... -
Xbox Wireless Controller – Firmware Issue Report (new issue)
in XboX InsidersXbox Wireless Controller – Firmware Issue Report (new issue): Xbox Series X Wireless Controller (serial 09706041287172) on Windows 11, firmware v5.23.6.0, began sending full extreme input and reversing stick directions after recalibration in the Xbox... -
Disconnect control: report
in XBoX on ConsolesDisconnect control: report: This is my report of the problem and conflict I've been monitoring regarding the Xbox one console's wireless network that causes the controller to disconnect unexpectedly, follows: We can see a... -
Being stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.
in XBoX on ConsolesBeing stalked and how to report or file compliant? Getting out of control.: Hi guys , I have a ex online friend who is getting creepier by the day. It all started when I removed him from my friends list for making a remark about my real life buddys brother passing away....