How to report threats of violence
Discus and support How to report threats of violence in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi, My son has stated that in a party chat with his friends one of their Dads has got on the mic accusing of bullying and threatened to beat him up... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by James1107, Jan 16, 2020.
Thema:
How to report threats of violence
Loading...
-
How to report threats of violence - Similar Threads - report threats violence
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Bug report counter not going up?
in XboX InsidersBug report counter not going up?: Hi everyone! I just reported a bug on my Xbox and it said "submitted." But, my report counter did not go up on my Xbox insider profile. Is the counter itself bugged, or are my reports not... -
How do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I report a DDOS or Boot threat on my xbox account if every time I report through the...: I got a threat from a random account that I played 2k23 with saying he will boot me offline then kept texting me nonstop harassing me I didn't block until 20 mins later because I was trying to... -
Report a Threat
in XBoX on ConsolesReport a Threat: I own a Xbox One S I was Threated by a user. I won a game called Rainbow Six Siege. This guy on my team user Kocuf invited me to a party and threat me that he's going to DDOS me off line. Then,... -
How to report a real life threat to PET
in XBoX on ConsolesHow to report a real life threat to PET: Hi there, Not sure where to put this so it gets the attention it needs but... At approximately 1040-1043pm CST a gamercard by [mod removed] and his associated friend in party chat threatened to... -
False report threat
in XBoX on ConsolesFalse report threat: I have been playing world of tanks on the xbox360 and at the end of a match a message from a teamate appeared saying "(Mod Removed-Swearing)" (can't fully remember, sorry i dont have images) i...