How to report this - unable to upload screenshots/videos from PC
Discus and support How to report this - unable to upload screenshots/videos from PC in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I get a generic privacy error, when my settings are correct. I'm able to upload from the console without issue. How do I report this issue properly?... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ackis, Apr 29, 2020.
Thema:
How to report this - unable to upload screenshots/videos from PC
Loading...
-
How to report this - unable to upload screenshots/videos from PC - Similar Threads - report unable upload
-
Not Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in
in XboX InsidersNot Exactly Sure What Catagory To Report This Bug in: I am an insider beta, I recently joined the insider beta. Yesterday we got the system, startup animation update, and I applied the Xbox one X version because that was my favorite by far and when... -
Report a problem button not working properly.
in XboX InsidersReport a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Delta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report
in XboX InsidersDelta ring – Insider Hub profile stuck at 1 report: I’m in the Delta ring and have submitted multiple Insider reports. I start the report on my Xbox console, click Report a problem, then scan the QR code to finish it on my phone. I get the... -
Is there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?
in XboX InsidersIs there anyway to submit a report when unable to submit a report through the Xbox menu?: I am having a lot of issues on the alpha skip ahead preview for the last several updates. Mainly, the inability to play games or apps. I can’t even load the settings or power options. Because I... -
Xbox App for PC reports that it is "Unable To Display Right Now"
in XBoX Games and AppsXbox App for PC reports that it is "Unable To Display Right Now": Split from this thread. The XBOX app is having the issue 'Cannot display right now =(' message, and when I select a game or app from the xbox app it says 'Looks like you're sranded...There... -
** HELPL PLZ,MXbox App for PC reports that it is "Unable To Display Right Now" **
in XBoX Games and Apps** HELPL PLZ,MXbox App for PC reports that it is "Unable To Display Right Now" **: When I open up the Xbox App on my PC, all the games state that they are "Unable to display right now". This is in both the Store and Game Pass, the games I have installed on my PC via the Xbox App... -
Why is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?
in XBoX Rewards & SocialWhy is Xbox saying it's unable to take action when I reported a spam message?: I keep getting spam messages from bots. Advertising "romance" games and such. I report them as such and then get a message from Xbox saying they're unable to take action.... -
Hogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622
in XBoX Games and AppsHogwarts Legacy Unable to Complete save bug report HL-3622: Since the 14th of February I have been unable to save the game manually and lost the auto save ability have completed the propose work around of deleting local saved data repeatedly but that...