How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone?

Discus and support How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Like the question states. The player is using a work around to avoid a ban, specifically typing in a special font to avoid the message being... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh_72, Aug 18, 2022.

1. Josh_72
    Josh_72 Guest

Like the question states. The player is using a work around to avoid a ban, specifically typing in a special font to avoid the message being immediately hit, and him being hit with a ban. It’s a horrible thing to say to anyone even with banter between gamers.

:)

Josh_72, Aug 18, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Report them like you would anyone else. You can explain more with the report.
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Question for XBOX Ambassadors

The best option is for you to contact activision and treyarch directly about this issue, also it won't harm to report the gamertags doing this modding/hacking by using the xbox reporting feature. Here's how to report them

enforcement.xbox.com/.../Submit-Player-Review
  4. Spartanxxx Win User

Flawed Reputation system - stuck in avoid me and good player simultaneously

I agree that there does need to be repercussions against players or are actually being toxic or cheating. Reporting someone for that should be the impact on the accounts, not blocking. Blocking should be used to stop communications or contact from that player,
    but should NOT harm the account it is used against.

When someone is reported, the report is reviewed and action is taken. Blocking someone hurts a players reputation but is never looked at or justified. I couldn't care less if someone blocked me to avoid playing against me, but this should not stop me from
    playing other people as it does now (avoid me reputation has pretty much disabled my ability to play any matchmaking games).
  5. WolfMoon FH Win User

Have you seen reporting actually work?

I think they need enough people to report that person for it to work because someone could not like a player and report them for something they didn't do.
  6. Georges C. Win User

How to file a complaint over phone or through email speaking to a real person

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Screwmicrosoft#, if you want to report a player or a situation that happened in the Xbox community, you should follow the link procedures below.

"Xbox removes harmful content and behaviors that don’t follow the Microsoft Services Agreement as explained in the Community Standards for Xbox, but we can’t be everywhere at once. That’s where you come in. Each member of the community can help us keep Xbox fun and safe."

"Your reports alert us when other players aren’t playing by the rules. If you see someone or something that’s not following our policies, submit a report to let us know that there’s a potential violation we need to investigate."

How to report a player

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
Thema:

1. How to report a player using a work around to say something harmful to someone? - Similar Threads - report player using

2. Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?

in XBoX on Windows
    Does Microsoft act on ANY REPORTS on players cheating or harassing?: Hey there, For the past few months I’ve had a miserable gaming experience. I’ve encountered countless cheaters and exploiters, poor sportsmanship, and harassment through multiple games. I’m...
  3. Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Banned for no reason. Why do other players fake report when they get wiped?: I am hearing a lot of this and I hear a lot of teams when they get wiped report them and we didn't even say or do anything bad. Says in order to ban I have to do something serious well I'd love to...
  4. Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is reporting in-game voice chat an option for players who opt out of family settings?: Xbox needs to be for everyone, I clouding free-speaking adults whose gaming experience is enhanced by free speech, confrontation, dark humor, etc. If I wanted that, I'd be going to the local...
  5. Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won’t let me report player harassing me: Just had someone harass me in messages yet I’ve just been banned from messaging anyone and Xbox won’t let me report any of the messages he has sent me? And he just continues to message me.. no I’m...
  6. How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines

in XBoX on Windows
    How to report a "player" who violates Minecraft's EULA or Usage Guidelines: Hello, I have a question. The Java version of Minecraft does not allow the sale of mods or maps. However, there are people who distribute mods by making them available for download only to...
  7. Report a player via in-game text screenshot?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Report a player via in-game text screenshot?: I have a screenshot I took in game, this game has no way to report players text messages, how do I send it to Microsoft? It’s really vulgar. c9732500-04c5-4d7a-a595-026a1b713de9
  8. I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got suspended from the Xbox network from players fuse reporting me: I need help and it's been two different times some players fuse reporting for nothing and this isn't fair and I lost 10 years of gaming and all games everything and now I don't feel safe on Xbox...
  9. Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reporting a player that broke the Code Of Conduct: Hi! Name Colin I’m a fellow gamer that is trying to make Xbox a safe place and best experience online. I’m here today to report a player (Or at least trying to put this out their) the player that...
  10. i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason

in XBoX Accessibility
    i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason: i need someone report a player someone report me on xbox no reason 1d6a5669-c45f-49f1-b0b5-e70b6abaca3b