How to replace a misplaced or stolen copy of an Xbox One game?

Discus and support How to replace a misplaced or stolen copy of an Xbox One game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently lost my disc copy of Battlefront: Deluxe Edition. Not certain if it was misplaced or stolen, but now I want to replace the disc and... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MRmatchframe, Dec 16, 2015.

1. MRmatchframe
    MRmatchframe Guest

Hi,

I recently lost my disc copy of Battlefront: Deluxe Edition. Not certain if it was misplaced or stolen, but now I want to replace the disc and continue playing. Is there any way to just purchase the basic digital copy of the game since my original game
    content is already installed on my Xbox One? I have been actively playing the game online since its release and I still do have the original case, just not the disc. I also have the original purchase receipt, though no extended warranty coverage as far as
    I know. I'd rather not have to pay another $75-$80 for the deluxe version all over again. I was also reading some people had issues with the digital download version if they previously had installed from disc. They said they had to uninstall the game and
    then re-install the newly downloaded digital version. The digital download does seem like the better option though-- the Xbox store has it listed for cheaper than I can get retail.

Any other suggestions on what to do to replace the game?

Thanks!

:)

MRmatchframe, Dec 16, 2015
  2. pilot2fly
    pilot2fly Guest
    Bad Company 2 Deals

Are there any good deals to get Battlefield Bad Company 2 for cheap? I'm looking to pick it up again. My original copy got stolen about a year ago and I never replaced it. I'm looking to pick this up for the PC.

pilot2fly, Dec 16, 2015
  3. Accidentally deleted code

Hi there, unfortunately Xbox don't replace lost, stolen or damage codes so you won't have any luck here getting a replacement message. sorry.

DigitalAssassin, Dec 16, 2015
  4. IRB
    IRB Guest

Hi

I assume all the extra content was redeemed via codes on LIVE? I would say that they are already on your account so buying the standard copy of the game would be fine.

5. IRB Win User

Hi

I assume all the extra content was redeemed via codes on LIVE? I would say that they are already on your account so buying the standard copy of the game would be fine.
  6. XBF Ruben D Win User

I lost my game disk for Xbox

Hello CoCoPhil,

Thank you for posting on Xbox Forums. in regards to your question, if you cannot find your Disc copy of Black Ops 3, you will either need to buy another disc copy of the game or a digital copy of the game.

We won't be able to provide you with a copy of the game to replace the one that has been misplaced. At this time, we will be locking this thread as there are no other resolutions for this question.

If you have any other questions please feel free to create a new thread. thank you again for posting on Xbox Forums.
  7. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

Could Playing MW3 Early Impact Your Account?

8. Azrael008uk Win User

Tracking Stolen XBOX ONE

The police will sort out recovering your stolen XBox.

Your insurance should sort out replacing your stolen XBox.
  9. M3tal Daz3 Win User

xbox one elite controller battery cover

If you misplaced removable parts of your elite controller, you can order replacements online at the Xbox Online Service Center. Check replace your accessory section in the following link:

devicesupport.microsoft.com/en-US
Thema:

1. How to replace a misplaced or stolen copy of an Xbox One game? - Similar Threads - replace misplaced stolen

2. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  3. If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...

in XBoX on Windows
    If my xbox one hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will...: If my Xbox One hard drive dies, and I decide not to replace it but get a new console, will old games still be saved from where I was up to? And will my digital games(no disk) still download?...
  4. Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Defectuous mouse in warranty waiting for replacement.: I own a 3500 Lochness mouse that had it's scroll wheel stop working recently. It was purchased Aug/2023 and it has a 3 year warranty. Local retailer pointed me to Microsoft's support since they...
  5. Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery

in XBoX on Consoles
    Replacement Controller - Warranty Expired on Delivery: I had a Xbox Series Elite 2 Wireless which had lapsed warranty expiration, which had some button response issues. I raised a request for replacement through my account, and paid the $130+ dollars...
  6. I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have mislaid the blue tooth for my microsoft sculpt keyboard. Can I get a replacement...: Purchased 21-1-2023 Model umber 1559 1558 1496. 99977a6c-8e65-42af-8ae2-64da1f7ba155
  7. My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My replacement controller is broken. What do I do?: My first controller was out of warranty and broke. I requested a replacement controller and paid the 80$. The replacement controller came with an intermittent rb button. What should I do now?...
  8. Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement: Where do I ship my xbox controller for replacement, Anyone know? 2ba386f7-8b93-4ef8-b37d-e54f4dc25196
  9. Controller replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller replacement: Last december i send back a faulty controller that was replaced. you guys sent it via ups but ups never delivered it and returned it back to you. tried to contact via website but nobody replies....
  10. Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Controller Pairing Problems after MOBA replacement: I'm having problems connecting my xbox controller to my PC since I replaced my MOBA, the last one was a B350 and I buyed an bluetooth adapter Realtek 5.0 to connect my Xbox Controller to it, after...