How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version)

Discus and support How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi everyone and anyone! My son accidentally created another Controller Profile on Flight Sim (on the XBox) - and now it is impossible to remove it.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by xxDarkzxxx10, Sep 29, 2022.

1. xxDarkzxxx10
    xxDarkzxxx10 Guest

Hi everyone and anyone!

My son accidentally created another Controller Profile on Flight Sim (on the XBox) - and now it is impossible to remove it. The issue is only the LB & RB buttons on the physical controller work. When I try to delete the Controller Profile, I am able to press delete, but to confirm I need to press 'A'. That button however DOES NOT WORK. The only thing I can do is press 'B' which takes me back to the main Controller Screen.

I have tried another Xbox controller, I've tried resetting both the XBox and the Controller. I even factory reset the XBox itself. None of these options worked.

Could someone please help?

Thank you so much in advance!

:)

xxDarkzxxx10, Sep 29, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

I see, probably in order to fix the issue you may need to download locally the game on Xbox Series X/S or PC

Because right now is not possible to do more than play a game with cloud gaming
  3. xxDarkzxxx10 Win User

Thank you!

What a shame - all because of pressing a couple of buttons by accident! Incredible really that it has rendered the game completely unplayable.

Regards,
  4. xxDarkzxxx10 Win User

Hi there, and thanks for replying.

I have an XBox One - so I am unable to download the game .

I am playing this via the Cloud on Game Mode.

Thanks,
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this XXDARKZXXX10

What Xbox console do you have?
    Did you tried downloading the game locally or your Xbox isn't compatible with the game?
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Nope, sadly cloud gaming doesn't have remote game management

The cloud gaming feature is attached only to the account / xbox profile that owns the subscription
    So, that means is not possible to sign with a different profile

Right now the options are limited to fix the problem downloading the game in a compatible console or PC and then fix the problem from there, in that way the saved changes are going to be reflected in the cloud
Thema:

1. How to remove XBox controller profile from Flight Sim (cloud version) - Similar Threads - remove controller profile

2. After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account

in XBoX on Consoles
    After sending in for repair, my controller has new issue, and was removed from my account: Disregarding this being my 4th model, I sent my Elite Series 2 Core (Blue) controller I'm for repair under warranty, because (you guessed it) the RB went out. It was returned to me, and the RB...
  3. Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot remove or re-pair Xbox Elite controller. All online fixes attempted and failed.: Hello. I have an Xbox Elite controller that used to work on my PC but no longer connects. If I try to remove it from the Bluetooth connections tab, I just get "Remove Failed". If I try adding it...
  4. How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I remove touch controls when playing Fortnite on cloud gaming when I have a...: I have tried everything that I could find in replies to similar questions but nothing is working, please help. 5cee474a-1a6f-42b7-8834-172fc716950d
  5. How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I remove touch gaming options from my screen on Fortnite . I connected a controller...: So I’m trying to play Fortnite on an iPad Pro through Xbox cloud gaming . I’ve been able and to play the game with a wireless Xbox controller connected via Bluetooth to the iPad Pro and play...
  6. Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why I cant remove and connect my xbox controller: Im trying since yesterday using older and the newest drivers available to connect my xbox controller because I connected it on an xbox and now I cant reconnect it to my computer. I tried to remove...
  7. My grandparents can't remove parental controls

in XBoX Accessibility
    My grandparents can't remove parental controls: I was trying to buy a gamepass earlier and my parental controls stopped me my grandparents tried buying it and it didn't work they want to remove the parental controls but they don't know how to...
  8. Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help with removing old parental controls when I don’t have the email for the account: So basically over the past days I’ve realized that my name is set to visible for everyone on xbox and I kinda need to change that. However, when I first got an Xbox several years ago my parents...
  9. I don’t know how to remove the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I don’t know how to remove the paddles on my Elite Series 2 controller.: I don’t know why, but I can’t find a site that says how to do it. 6c3f8676-2481-4ada-8b98-4f541f07eefd
  10. Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can not remove XBOX wireless controller TRIED ALL FIXES: I cannot remove my xbox wireless controller from Devices and Settings menu, I always get "remove failed". I am trying to remove because my controller suddenly will not connect after using it on...