How to remove the ability to download a purchase game?

Discus and support How to remove the ability to download a purchase game? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how? I bought GTA V digitally but don't like the content and don't want it downloaded on the Xbox anymore, so how do I remove the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by POP x NJ, Feb 2, 2014.

  1. POP x NJ
    POP x NJ Guest

    How to remove the ability to download a purchase game?


    Does anyone know how? I bought GTA V digitally but don't like the content and don't want it downloaded on the Xbox anymore, so how do I remove the ability from my account to download GTA?

    :)
     
    POP x NJ, Feb 2, 2014
    #1
  2. tehspy1337
    tehspy1337 Guest
    Buying tv shows time limit question

    They may remove the ability to purchase it, but you can always download it again from your download history for free.
     
    tehspy1337, Feb 2, 2014
    #2
  3. airmattdog
    airmattdog Guest
    Movies Not Available

    Due to licensing restrictions with the content owner we have to remove some titles from the Marketplace and not allow those that purchased it from being able to view it. There is a disclaimer on the purchase screen that states you should download the content
    prior to a specific date in order to maintain the ability to view it.
     
    airmattdog, Feb 2, 2014
    #3
  4. How to remove the ability to download a purchase game?

    You can remove the game from your console but you can't take away the option to download it. You have purchased the game, it is now yours. To remove it from your console you go to Settings > System > Storage > your storage device > Games & Apps > GTA.
     
    GabriellaHåkansson, Feb 3, 2014
    #4
  5. GabriellaHåkansson Win User

    How to remove the ability to download a purchase game?

    You can remove the game from your console but you can't take away the option to download it. You have purchased the game, it is now yours. To remove it from your console you go to Settings > System > Storage > your storage device > Games & Apps > GTA.
  6. maxen Win User

    Space Shooter Bundle

    What game is this for?

    If there's no option to purchase it, that's usually because the ability to download it has been removed.

    In that case, only user who previously downloaded the content would be able to re-download it.
  7. tehspy1337 Win User

    Buying tv shows time limit question

    They may remove the ability to purchase it, but you can always download it again from your download history for free.
  8. Smwutches Win User

    I purchased a game, but my son can't play it on his profile

    Bungie actualky removed the ability to share this game. You would have to purchase the game on your son's account in order for him to play it.
  9. airmattdog Win User

    Movies Not Available

    Due to licensing restrictions with the content owner we have to remove some titles from the Marketplace and not allow those that purchased it from being able to view it. There is a disclaimer on the purchase screen that states you should download the content
    prior to a specific date in order to maintain the ability to view it.
Thema:

How to remove the ability to download a purchase game?

Loading...
  1. How to remove the ability to download a purchase game? - Similar Threads - remove ability download

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements

    in XboX Insiders
    Ability to Hide or Remove Games with Unwanted Achievements: I would like to request a feature that allows users to hide or remove games from their achievement history, even if at least one achievement has been unlocked. Currently, once a single...
  10. Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?

    in XboX Insiders
    Did they remove the ability to view a persons clips on their Xbox profile?: Id submitted by /u/Ashton1905 [link] [comments]