How to remove permanent suspension that wasn't you?
Discus and support How to remove permanent suspension that wasn't you? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Someone else has been logging into my account and banning me, now I've been permanently banned but I myself haven't done anything... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by xd Penguin35, Apr 12, 2023.
Thema:
How to remove permanent suspension that wasn't you?
Loading...
-
How to remove permanent suspension that wasn't you? - Similar Threads - remove permanent suspension
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Would love an equivalent option with Xbox, similar to Steam's "Permanently Remove Game from...
in XBoX AccessibilityWould love an equivalent option with Xbox, similar to Steam's "Permanently Remove Game from...: Subject says it all. Would appreciate the ability to permanently delete demos and dead games like X-Defiant. cf4cc273-bde3-4828-bbe5-5bc0b81ae19b -
How do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I permanently remove or uninstall XBox?: How do I permanently remove XBox app? I tried googling and looking on my Microsoft help box but its still not clear how to remove it. Every time I open my laptop, I get advertisements from XBox... -
I removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...
in XBoX AccessibilityI removed an email as an alias, i get that its permanently deleted but can that same email...: i was trying to switch emails like everyone else is and i hit remove thinking it would only remove it from the account not delete because it only says remove, i even read the description and it... -
Can you help me permanently remove it?
in XBoX AccessibilityCan you help me permanently remove it?: Hello, I've been trying to remove my account from other devices, like my friends PCs or laptops. Whenever I remove their devices, it keeps coming back; they can still easily access my account.... -
Why isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy isn't it possible to permanently remove Xbox games?: Please add a feature to permanently remove a game from your Xbox library. I know games can be hidden, but I want to be able to permanently disassociate my account from a game....