How to remove error 0x8007139f.
Discus and support How to remove error 0x8007139f. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Whenever I try installing any game from game pass in local drive D or E it gives me an error 0x8007139f but when I install the game in C drive it works... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Dilpreet Singh2, Nov 8, 2022.
Thema:
How to remove error 0x8007139f.
Loading...
-
How to remove error 0x8007139f. - Similar Threads - remove error 0x8007139f
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)
in XboX InsidersRemove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls... -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
[ Removed by Reddit ]
in XboX Insiders[ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments] -
Getting Network Protocol Error when trying to join (removed) server
in XBoX Games and AppsGetting Network Protocol Error when trying to join (removed) server: Before this happened, I could play without any issue. I tried reinstall mods and resource packs already. (removed) 4ef6b960-ea30-455d-9418-6a7c5bf4f1e8 -
Why do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?
in XBoX Games and AppsWhy do I get a "DXGI ERROR DEVICE REMOVED" error when trying to start a game?: Game crashes when I try to start it. cc5b1c37-2419-4ffb-8ab6-6a8bb3784a27