How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch?
Discus and support How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Recently tried 3 times to rent a movie from Microsoft store. Every time it would say “there was a problem on our end, please try again later.” The next... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Jake C2, Mar 12, 2023.
Thema:
How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch?
Loading...
-
How to remove charges for movie I never got to watch? - Similar Threads - remove charges movie
-
MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.
in XboX InsidersMODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this... -
If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?
in XboX InsidersIf I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th... -
Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...
in XboX InsidersDisc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under... -
How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?
in XboX InsidersHow to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev... -
How do I stop being charged for XBOX PC gamepass subscription? It wont let me remove my...
in XBoX on ConsolesHow do I stop being charged for XBOX PC gamepass subscription? It wont let me remove my...: How do I stop being charged for XBOX PC gamepass subscription? It wont let me remove my current card without adding another one, but I dont want to keep being charged.... -
How do I have Xbox remove a digital charge that my 6 year old son did?
in XBoX AccessibilityHow do I have Xbox remove a digital charge that my 6 year old son did?: How do I get Xbox to refund a digital purchase my son made? d6509abc-8e58-40c5-99ef-5f1423dc9136 -
how do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox
in XBoX on Windowshow do i remove unauthorized charges from xbox: There have been unauthorized charges on my nephew's xbox. my Chase Visa was connected to the 4 charges I did authorize how do i get these other charges removed e0eb5e9b-bef2-49de-8917-6bc476a4dec0 -
My account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...
in XBoX AccessibilityMy account won’t show the subscription that is being charged and I cannot remove my card...: My account is just being annoying and I can’t even find the subscription on the store (Fortnite crew) 40eb0b9e-66cc-48b9-92ea-719b3846dcea -
I need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...
in XBoX Games and AppsI need to remove my credit card information as I did not approve any charges on my behalf...: My card keeps getting monthly charges somehow and I want it to please stop and how do I get any of my money back for what I did not approve of. 3f5ab2d9-65aa-452d-aca7-142746911de0