How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

Discus and support How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I like to play roblox and whenever I get good clips I like to use Xbox game bar to clip last 15 seconds. I play on 1024 x 768 but I stretch my screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BlueTheLeaf, Aug 28, 2023.

  1. BlueTheLeaf
    BlueTheLeaf Guest

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10


    I like to play roblox and whenever I get good clips I like to use Xbox game bar to clip last 15 seconds.

    I play on 1024 x 768 but I stretch my screen to be 16:9.

    When I clip with Xbox game bar, it would show black bars at the sides and not be stretched, does anyone know how I can make it be 16:9 without changing my actual resolution?

    I am on windows 10 and I only clip roblox.

    :)
     
    BlueTheLeaf, Aug 28, 2023
    #1
  2. BlueTheLeaf Win User

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

    Yes, the recommended is 1366 x 768 (16:9), however I would prefer to play on a 4:3 ratio. usually, when I get good clips in games I use xbox game bar to clip since it drops not much FPS unlike other softwares. Before, I used to use medal however it would drop a lot and in medal clipping there was a feature that was "make clips stretch to 16:9" which would make my 4:3 clips get stretched to be 16:9 and I was wondering if this feature existed on xbox game bar

    I am on laptop and I would prefer not to change my resolution, I am unsure if what I am asking for is stupid
  3. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

    I hope this helps to solve the problem, I will wait for your valuable response.
  4. BlueTheLeaf Win User

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

    I already am on 100%

    Should I try 125%?
  5. SHUBHAM_DEBNATH Win User

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Shubham. I hope you are well. I'm an Xbox Independent Advisor. I will be happy to help you today.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

    How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

    I'm sorry, it captures from the frame buffer, and the resolution you're using is a 4:3 aspect ratio. I suggest that you use a 16:9 aspect ratio if that's important to you. 1280x720 should be fine
Thema:

How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10

Loading...
  1. How to remove black bars from xbox game bar clipping on windows 10 - Similar Threads - remove black bars

  2. MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.

    in XboX Insiders
    MODs 'Not against the rules, but DONT SAY ANYTHING' REMOVED.: xboxinsiders-ModTeam MOD•1h ago• While it is not against the rules to talk about system update Preview Rings, we try to make clear the eligibility requirements for each ring. Please see if this...
  3. If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?

    in XboX Insiders
    If I remove my only console from Insider ring, will I lose my standing?: Currently in the ASA ring and I have a One X that's giving me more and more issues every day. Wanted to put it back on the public build and see if that clears up anything. Won't be getting my 25th...
  4. Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc‑to‑Digital game reviews are being flagged as “Off Topic” and removed — possible...: In the Insider App, I only have access to Delta and Omega features, no beta or others versions on my Series X console, now I know my reviews are not always good, but I never wrote anything under...
  5. How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove Xbox Dev Mode get back in Insider Ring?: Hey folks, I've been part of the Alpha Ring at the time but left when I enrolled for Xbox Dev Mode... but I would like to get back in the preview flights, what is the best way to "opt out" of Dev...
  6. Remove from list (Home Screen XSX)

    in XboX Insiders
    Remove from list (Home Screen XSX): Hello, another welcome brilliant update. Unfortunately i ran into a roadblock. It seems when you remove something from the home screen using the new remove from list option it actually uninstalls...
  7. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  8. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  9. [ Removed by Reddit ]

    in XboX Insiders
    [ Removed by Reddit ]: [ Removed by Reddit on account of violating the content policy. ] submitted by /u/Thuglifegunn [link] [comments]
  10. How to remove black dust marks from Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    How to remove black dust marks from Series S: So I am cleaning my series S a few minutes ago and there's like a black dust smudge that I can't seem remove. God knows where it came from. I tried cleaning it off with wet wipes and alcohol and...