How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration,

Discus and support How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration, in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; remove, uninstall these apps Events beta, HDR Game calibration, hide or remove xbox game pass, 5f11463c-4217-4d2f-8ffd-514e9b7752f2 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by edf1, Nov 21, 2022.

1. edf1
    edf1 Guest

How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration,

remove, uninstall these apps Events beta, HDR Game calibration,

hide or remove xbox game pass,

:)

2. SwordofWhedon Win User

They’re part of the operating system and are not removable
  3. ErSulba Win User

Colors are brighter and washed out in games when HDR is active on Xbox Series X

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.
    My name is Vinicius.
    I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alejandro, how are you today, my friend? Hope you're well.

Have you tried to calibrate the HDR settings on your xbox?

To use the HDR Game Calibration app, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Calibrate HDR for games. Make sure to adjust HDR picture settings while your TV is in HDR mode.
    i did it, i reseted to the default setting and then proceed to calibrate HDR for games, i did all the calibration steps but the colors keep looking washed out, for example the game The Medium everything looks foggy and black colors are always brighter than they should, on another more colorfull games all the colors are washed out, and this is not happening with any other device connected to my TV, only with the xbox
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Xbox Beta App PC - Nothing Launches

Hi Spar,

Thanks for coming to the forums with your issue. We understand you are unable to launch any games from the beta app or store.Have you thought of

uninstalling and reinstalling the beta app
    ?

Try this and let us know.

Brad
  5. Johnny Toonz Win User

Immovable Start Menu shortcuts for Game Pass Ultimate downloads

The only way to remove the games from that long list is to uninstall the game/app.
    But the tiles can be removed from the metro start menu, the space to the right of the long list.
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Colors are brighter and washed out in games when HDR is active on Xbox Series X

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Alejandro, how are you today, my friend? Hope you're well.

Have you tried to calibrate the HDR settings on your xbox?

To use the HDR Game Calibration app, press the Xbox button  to open the guide, and then select Profile & system > Settings > General > TV & display options > Calibrate HDR for games. Make sure to adjust HDR picture settings while your TV is in HDR mode.
Thema:

1. How to Remove apps. tile and uninstall apps (for example, Events beta, HDR Game calibration, - Similar Threads - Remove apps tile

2. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  3. Removing console in the app

in XBoX on Windows
    Removing console in the app: Hello, I am having issues deleting my console on the app. Everything is up to date and so is my phone. When i go to remove it, its almost as if it loads and then it says "try again later, cant...
  4. How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to remove accounts from xbox app on iPad and iPhone: Hi, I recently logged into my daughter's iPad and downloaded the xbox app (and logged into it using my details) When finished I signed out of the app but now each time I access the app on her...
  5. On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?

in XBoX Accessibility
    On the Xbox app on my profile how can I remove my real name so others don’t see?: I tried to look in privacy settings but I didn’t find anything to fix that. I also tried using the account management but that also didn’t work. 15f26c62-a249-432d-8b8a-a38c7fe0327f
  6. Someone else is signed in on my xbox app, what can I do to remove them and make sure my...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Someone else is signed in on my xbox app, what can I do to remove them and make sure my...: I've signed into the xbox app and it's linked to a completely different xbox account to the one I use. My email is being used for this account, it has no activity or g. I never signed out of the...
  7. I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to start/pause/cancel an installation on the Xbox app. How do I remove that...: I am trying to install a game on the Xbox application on PC on Windows 11. The game is at 0% completion and is not progressing. I am unable to cancel or pause the installation. There is another...
  8. xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store

in XBoX on Windows
    xbox console companion app removed from microsoft store: Not sure why the app itself was removed from the microsoft store as when i tried to search for it, there were no relevant results [img] And when i tried to search for xbox console companion on...
  9. If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I do the console reset option that doesn’t remove games and apps on the Xbox series s,...: I’m having a problem where I’m connected to the WiFi, I’ve always used wired connection, but I get the “connect to the Xbox network” box on the screen. I’ve disconnect the Ethernet cable and...
  10. Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Removing a Xbox that is it urs on the Xbox App: Okay if u have a new neighbor and there Xbox is showing up how do u remove it from the Xbox app without messing it up because I don’t want to accidentally hit turn on Xbox in the middle of the...