How to remove a young family member? Error Message

Discus and support How to remove a young family member? Error Message in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I can't remove a young family member even though I'm the one who originally added the member. I get a message saying I can't remove from family group.... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Josh White2, Jan 20, 2023.

1. Josh White2
    Josh White2 Guest

I can't remove a young family member even though I'm the one who originally added the member. I get a message saying I can't remove from family group. What do I do?

:)

Josh White2, Jan 20, 2023
  2. david setton Win User

If he is the primary on the account how do we change it ?
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

If you are the one who originally added a young family member to your Microsoft Xbox account and are now trying to remove them, but are receiving an error message, there are a few steps you can try to resolve the issue.

Make sure that you are signed in with the correct Microsoft account that was used to add the family member.

Check that the family member's account is not set as the primary account on the Xbox console. The primary account holder is the only one who can remove family members.
  4. Mister Darcy-9112DFB Win User

FAMILY PACK

Greetings, Wills so BAD. Thanks for bringing your question to us. This error occurs if an incorrect Windows LIVE ID email address or password is entered when you add a secondary or child account to a Gold Family Pack. Do you get the same error message while
    attempting to add the member via both your console and your computer? Instructions for how to Add or remove members can be found in the support article titled "Add
    or remove Gold Family Pack members."
  5. GronTron Win User

Adding a member to my family pack

6. bowski477 Win User

how to remove my self from family group i am 19

Here are the instructions on how to remove someone or remove yourself from a family group https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/child-accounts/remove-family-member
Thema:

1. How to remove a young family member? Error Message - Similar Threads - remove young family

2. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  3. If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the...: If I completely remove the left analog joystick without replacement..to compatibly use the arrow buttons direction will it work ea86895f-ddb2-47e6-8c75-b19b25a1e034
  4. Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin

in XBoX on Windows
    Need help to remove an old account from Xbox that got an access pin: I recently bought a second hand series X, when I’ve got it home and tried it out, all works fine as it should but the old users account is still on the machine. My main problem is removing the...
  5. "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.

in XboX Insiders
    "Happening Now" tab is bad design and should be removed.: This change provide NO extra information, functionality, engagement, or usefulness. It's just a duplicate of what is already on the left side of my screen and is completely superfluous. The only...
  6. Friends in Games removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends in Games removed?: Looks like there was a system update and now when i go to People and then Friends, the option to show Friends in Games is gone. Why would this be removed? Now i see Happening Now was added right...
  7. "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.

in XboX Insiders
    "Friends in games" removed and replaced by "happening now" tab.: As the title States, this update has replaced friends in games with happening now. it is a completely unnecessary update imo. It just seems like the friends in games option was really all that was...
  8. Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts

in XBoX on Windows
    Smwutches disrespectful keeps removing my posts: Smwutches keeps removing my post as this person has been harassing me. Would like to know who do I talk to about them. I will keep reposting until I have an answer. I'd like to speak to an admin....
  9. How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I remove a family passcode from an Xbox 360?: I've been trying for 2 days to remove a family passcode from a used system with no luck (I'm unable to play Dead or Alive). I tried by myself on 4-10-2024 and today (4-11-2024) for an hour with...
  10. Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why are some accounts with super offensive names not getting removed?: Im playing Grand Theft Auto and some guy joins the group chat party with a swastika as his gamertag. He said he’s been reported tons of times and nothing has happened to him. Is there tags...