How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ?

Discus and support How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently" ? In my achievements the are some games with 0 game score that I would like to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by clayt0nlima, Sep 10, 2018.

1. clayt0nlima
    clayt0nlima Guest

How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently" ?

In my achievements the are some games with 0 game score that I would like to remove from it.

:)

clayt0nlima, Sep 10, 2018
  2. JKOgden
    JKOgden Guest
    How to remove 0 Gamerscore games or trials?

I have played a couple of trial games or have games with 0 gamer score. I used to be able to remove these games from my account on the 360 but I can't find an area to do that on X1.

How do I do this?

JKOgden, Sep 10, 2018
  3. XGN Titan VI
    XGN Titan VI Guest
    More freedom to profile

when can we remove games from are gamer tag score that are 0 score we could on the 360

XGN Titan VI, Sep 10, 2018
  4. How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ?

DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P, Sep 10, 2018
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    You can hide them by highlighting the game in your achievment list and pressing X.

Smwutches, Sep 10, 2018
  6. Frizio I iB
    Frizio I iB Guest
    Hey there How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently  " ? :)

this is not possible to do permanently!

But you can use the X button to hide them...

Bye

Frizio I iB, Nov 2, 2018
  7. DIPDIP0TAT0CH1P Win User

Unfortunately this is not possible.

This has been requested at https://xbox.uservoice.com/forums/363186--new-ideas

You can add your vote to make this happen there.
  8. Smwutches Win User

You can hide them by highlighting the game in your achievment list and pressing X.
  9. Frizio I iB Win User

Hey there :)

this is not possible to do permanently!

But you can use the X button to hide them...

Bye
  10. xDevilxGirlx421 Win User

GTA V showing twice in ready to install and achievement lists

You mean the japanese version of the game i believe so if you mean the achievement score that is permanently on your account as you can't remove Gscore from your profile
  11. dlCHIEF58 Win User

Needed Derank

The only time you can remove a particular game from your gamerscore history is if you have 0 points scored in it. Once you score an achievement, it cannot be removed from your game history. You can do this by viewing your achievements in the Guide, highlighting
    the 0 scored game, then press "X".
Thema:

1. How to remove a game with " 0 game score on my profile permanently " ? - Similar Threads - remove game game

2. [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people

in XBoX on Consoles
    [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people: [mod removed] bad him for cheating in the game and laugua at people ea0a06d0-3ab1-4ba8-a976-9ff1bd8985e7
  3. Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Would reseting my Xbox Series S remove game sharing?: As the title states I am going to reset my Xbox Series S in an attempt to reset it's cache, I am having troubles with installing Red Dead Redemption 2 on my external and that was one of the...
  4. i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t...: i subscribed to game pass on my other account but I removed it from my xbox and i can’t remember the email, I don’t want the account i just want to cancel the subscription from it how can i do...
  5. What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What gta v is removed from Xbox game pass mobile app i request to return grand theft auto v...: I request please add gta v and rdr 2 in xbox game pass app a1df3992-4a61-4c94-834e-e5ecc75c2c38
  6. Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital Games Expiry and removal from Microsoft Library: If I purchase a game, and you remove this game from you Microsoft library, will I be able to download and play it?, or I will not be able to download it as it is not in the library?, that affects...
  7. Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Are games being turned off for Xbox one? As I can’t play the disc once the game is removed...: Once games are removed from the Xbox store I can’t play them even with the disc it’s not recognised. I can no longer play forza 7 or gta 5? 94ed04c4-94af-4627-860a-5b58d444190b
  8. Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why remove GTA 5 from games pass, its 11 years old and it contantly gets removed from games...: First of all, most of the games similar age to it remains 24/7 on the streaming service and let's not forget the time it was on cloud, GTA 5 was the Most popular game on cloud gaming, keeping the...
  9. How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to remove-uninstall Game Bar?: How to remove/uninstall Game Bar? 77cfbfd5-1588-4d0f-b9c6-4c47ed899049
  10. How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change...: How do I remove content restrictions from cloud gaming? I cannot locate anywhere to change it and I am the only member in the family app and can't find any setting for it as the internet searches...