How to remove a account from an xbox, with out access to the xbox

Discus and support How to remove a account from an xbox, with out access to the xbox in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; how do you remove an account on an Xbox without having access to the Xbox? 8ae46fa8-04f9-46cc-b78e-e42842e04f22 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by IsraelConstante, Mar 26, 2023.

1. How to remove a account from an xbox, with out access to the xbox

how do you remove an account on an Xbox without having access to the Xbox?

:)

IsraelConstante, Mar 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

It is still possible to talk to support in the online chat option, but unfortunately not even support can remove your xbox account if you were unable to remove it. unfortunately it was necessary to remove the account before selling it.
  3. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

If you don't have access to the Xbox, the only way to remove an account is through the Xbox website. Here's how you can remove an account from an Xbox without access to the Xbox:

Go to the Xbox website and sign in with the account you want to remove.

Click on your profile picture in the top right corner and select "Settings."

Click on "Account" and then select "Remove accounts."

Select the account you want to remove and click on "Remove."

You'll be asked to confirm that you want to remove the account. Click "Yes" to confirm.

The account will be removed from the Xbox and can no longer access any content associated with the account.

Note that if the account you want to remove is the only account on the Xbox, you'll need to perform a factory reset to remove the account completely.
  4. IsraelConstante Win User

You google xboxwebsite, sign in, click on profile. No immediate settings options, so you click on the three dots in the bottom left corner..to find xbox settings. Go to xbox settings to find no profile described in resolution options!

This makes No Sense and was not Helpful. Microsoft make a remote option to remove account from a distant Xbox.
  5. andersonpassos Win User

As a player I can only inform how Microsoft's system works.
  6. andersonpassos Win User

If you couldn't remove it, only in possession of the xbox will you be able to.
Thema:

1. How to remove a account from an xbox, with out access to the xbox - Similar Threads - remove account access

2. How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?

in XboX Insiders
    How to Remove an Account From a Non-Working Xbox?: So I just bought a used Xbox One X from Amazon it worked the First Day I managed to make an account and download some free games but the next day it wouldn’t connect so I’m going to return it but...
  3. Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I remove my credit cards from my Microsoft account OR change my password????: I currently have three different cards that are being charged with fraudulent charges through Microsoft. Can't change my password, can't remove credit cards, and good luck trying to speak to...
  4. If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son from the family account so he doesn’t have any restrictions will this...: My son is in our family account but I want to remove him as he keeps getting messages that he needs to ask for my permission to use chrome ??? If I remove him can he still use our Xbox account...
  5. How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do you remove your old twitch that is still connected to your Xbox account when you...: I tried signing out on the twitch app but I’m still logged in when I got to the broadcast option 3baaf595-20b9-4612-ab34-456a3df3ac7f
  6. HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT

in XBoX on Consoles
    HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMIT: HOW TO REMOVE ACCOUNT PURCHASE LIMITS HELP I WANT TO BUY MINECRAFT 6b4ec4e4-d7ee-430a-9191-761d6462c23e
  7. my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access

in XBoX Accessibility
    my account has been disabled by another person entering and removing my access: my account was hacked and the hacker seems to have removed my whole access via my email, any ideas how to fix this? I cannot access any other means 74d169cb-72a9-4650-9ce2-241d76339191
  8. If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...

in XBoX Accessibility
    If I remove my son xbox from my miscrosoft account will he loose access to all the games...: If I remove my son's Xbox from my miscrosoft account will the loose access to all the games he's purchased over the years? bd6be119-1f99-45f5-8712-249eb3ba0757
  9. Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hijacked, email changed, security information removed. Cannot get access back.: Hello, i'm chip and i'm in need of some help. Last night i tried to log into my account with my usual email, only for it to show "An account with the specified username could not be found. Try...
  10. I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to remove my gamepass from my riot account that i dont have access anymore: i lost access to my riot account that i have gamepass linked to and now i dont know how to unlink it 42c99e6a-ca48-444f-8e9d-143c32f65412