How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account

Discus and support How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i litteraly payed for Minecraft 3 **** times, and even bought an overpriced realm subscripbtion all to just move a few old worlds to my pc. i... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Hyperliquid _, Feb 15, 2023.

1. How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account

i litteraly payed for Minecraft 3 **** times, and even bought an overpriced realm subscripbtion all to just move a few old worlds to my pc.

i accidentally logged in with my microsoft account into another psn account and now your telling me i cant even connect it back to my main one with worlds i need to transfer, i clicked "unlink" but when i try to login it says that its already linked to another psn account. ive tried transferring the worlds to the "linked" account by using a usb stick, didnt work, i tried moddifieng the data itself to be able to be used on a diffrent account and it still didnt work, I JUST WANT TO **** MOVE THE **** I PAYED WELL OVER 100 EUROS FOR TO ACTUALLY **** WORK, I HATE MINECRAFT BEDROCK SO **** BAD. LET ME TRANSFERR MY **** WORLDS I SPEND YEARS BUILDING.

somone please help, i need to re-link my account. ive already spend hours trying to do so.

:)

Hyperliquid _, Feb 15, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hyperliquid, I'm sorry about what happened to your account, the ideal thing in these cases is to contact Mojang support so they can help you.

Minecraft Support

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...
  3. KindGryphon Win User

i litteraly payed for Minecraft 3 **** times, and even bought an overpriced realm subscripbtion all to just move a few old worlds to my pc.

i accidentally logged in with my microsoft account into another psn account and now your telling me i cant even connect it back to my main one with worlds i need to transfer, i clicked "unlink" but when i try to login it says that its already linked to another psn account. ive tried transferring the worlds to the "linked" account by using a usb stick, didnt work, i tried moddifieng the data itself to be able to be used on a diffrent account and it still didnt work, I JUST WANT TO **** MOVE THE **** I PAYED WELL OVER 100 EUROS FOR TO ACTUALLY **** WORK, I HATE MINECRAFT BEDROCK SO **** BAD. LET ME TRANSFERR MY **** WORLDS I SPEND YEARS BUILDING.

somone please help, i need to re-link my account. ive already spend hours trying to do so.
    Per https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/articles/360037725571-Minecraft-for-PlayStation-FAQ you cant:

Note: Once a Microsoft account has been linked to a PlayStation® account, neither the Microsoft account nor the PlayStation™ Network account can be associated with a different account.

If you choose to unlink accounts, then purchases will be returned to the account which made the purchase. Even after unlinking, Microsoft and PlayStation® accounts can only be re-linked to the original account.
  4. XBF Brad A Win User

Relinking Microsoft account to different PSN account

Hi Arjen,

Thanks for the reply. As you posted to unlink the account you go through the PlayStation settings. We do not handle PlayStation. This is why I directed you to PlayStation support as the PS account is not unlinking correctly.

Thanks,

Brad
  5. XBF Houmaidi O Win User

Hello @DaCo17!

Would you please try to log in to your account on Microsoft Account website. If there's no issue detected on your Microsoft account, then I'd advise you to contact PSN support for further assistance.
  6. Arjen de Lange Win User

Hi Brad,

I'm sorry I was not clear enough in my initial explanation of the problem. I'm not going through the PlayStation settings to unlink my account. I simply start Minecraft after which I choose
    Settings > Profile > Unlink Microsoft Account. I hope this information might help in finding a solution to this problem.

Thanks,

Arjen
Thema:

1. How to relink Microsoft account to a diffrent PSN Account - Similar Threads - relink Microsoft account

2. Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox keeps asking me to relink discord: I tried to connect to my server to talk to my friends like I normally do and it asked me to relink it which I did then when I tried again it told me I still had to relink again. I even...
  3. Can't relink Xbox account to epic games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't relink Xbox account to epic games: I unlinked my xbox account from epic games through the Microsoft website and when I try to relink my xbox account to my new Epic games account, it gives me an error saying "unable to connect...
  4. Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Can not link/relink Discord to Xbox: Send support this message...
  5. My Xbox won’t relink my discord account

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My Xbox won’t relink my discord account: Whenever I try to join a discord call on Xbox it keeps on telling me I need to relink it and when I do relink it it just tells me to do it again. I tried everything unlinking and linking discord...
  6. How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I relink my discord account to my Xbox account if it won’t let me?: I just booted up my Xbox Series X to play some games and I went to use discord but it said that I had to relink my account. So I went to the settings to relink the account, but it still wants me...
  7. How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I get my Microsoft account to relink back to my PlayStation on Minecraft?: So I unlinked my Microsoft account from my PlayStation the other day. Now I want to relink it back, but every time I click the “Sign in with a Microsoft account” button it says it can’t because of...
  8. Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Previously linked Microsoft account to PSN was deleted, unable to relink.: My Microsoft account was previously linked to Minecraft Bedrock Edition on PS4, but I deleted that Microsoft account for reasons which I don't remember. I made a new Microsoft account under that...
  9. How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I relink Microsoft account to Minecraft Dungeons ps4: So I just got Minecraft Dungeons and I linked my Microsoft account and I tried to link another account but it didn't work and now I'm locked out of both accounts and I can't access the original...
  10. Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot relink Microsoft account to the original ps4 account that it was linked to in the...: I recently signed out of my Microsoft account on my PS4, as I was having issues with the Minecraft store. When I tried to log back in, I was unable to no matter which email address I used. I am...