How to reinstall my deleted games and apps

Discus and support How to reinstall my deleted games and apps in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to reinstall my deleted games and apps b6503eba-a5ad-48ef-91da-3d68e7c0e396 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tony Myles, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Tony Myles
    Tony Myles Guest

:)

Tony Myles, Mar 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Tony, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

You just need to go to "My games and apps" > Full Library > Owned games".

Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account where the games were purchased.

You can also manually install them by searching the games and apps or Microsoft Store.
  3. GrzegorzBak Win User

How to redownload a game already bought

4. wktclwn Win User

Stupidly deleted my dashboard preview

Same here. I accidentally delected the app one day and have yet to find how to redownload. It used to be all the way to the right under My Games and Apps there was a section that showed apps that were deleted and could be reinstalled, but no longer there?
    How do we redownload the dashboard app?
  5. BinWee03 Win User

Minecraft Dungeons Hero pass

I have the Microsoft store as a app on my pc, and im wondering how you delete the add on and reinstall it.
  6. xLogicaal Win User

Old gamertag showing on Xbox app

How do you do this on Apple? I tried deleting the data/reinstalling app and it still shows my old gt
Thema:

1. How to reinstall my deleted games and apps - Similar Threads - reinstall deleted games

2. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  3. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  4. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  5. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  6. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  7. Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.

in XboX Insiders
    Storage management is broken and won't let me reinstall apps that were moved and deleted.: I just got a 8TB Samsung SSD 870 QVO. Initially it seemed to work. After formatting to NTFS on my PC, I attached it via USB 3 cable and my Series X|S asked me to format it to games. It did that....
  8. I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I deleted Minecraft on my Xbox 360 and reinstalled it because I was having issues...: Please, all of my worlds and data was in there and I don't know if its still there, please help! 4e4881be-9951-464b-ba68-bf57fcd82e18
  9. I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how...: I shrunk fortnite on Xbox and when I deleted it and reinstalled it was still shrunken how do I un shrink it 93e8f744-fd14-4452-9971-025f0208c882
  10. My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...

in XBoX on Windows
    My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds...: My Minecraft bedrock app on my iPhone got deleted. I reinstalled it how do I get my worlds back? It was on a iPhone and it was version 1.20? 5ca1bfe9-0947-4f4d-9ca7-ff0b8b2cdf7c