How to reinstall default apps on xbox one

Discus and support How to reinstall default apps on xbox one in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; My son erase every app that where not used on the xbox one to free some space. Since then, I run into some issues. Microsoft store is not loading,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Dave-id, Mar 27, 2023.

1. Dave-id
    Dave-id Guest

My son erase every app that where not used on the xbox one to free some space. Since then, I run into some issues.

Microsoft store is not loading, game cannot play online, full library doesnt show nothing...

So how can I reinstall all the app that where there when I bought my xbox ?

Thanks

:)

Dave-id, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Dave-id, try to follow the procedures below.

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and passwords of your accounts when performing this reset.
  3. Dave-id Win User

Thank you, the procedure have worked
  4. MarchedAutumn2 Win User

ERROR CODE 0x87DD0005 upon xbox live sign-in

Hi!

It's a problem with app data. Probably some files are corrupt and does not make the Xbox app work properly. Try

uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    it. Tell us if you solve.
    Your solution doesn't even tell anyone how to even to reinstall the app via PS.
  5. DominumStige Win User

ERROR CODE 0x87DD0005 upon xbox live sign-in

Hi!

It's a problem with app data. Probably some files are corrupt and does not make the Xbox app work properly. Try

uninstalling
    and
    reinstalling
    it. Tell us if you solve.
  6. backbreaker3212 Win User

Help I keep getting error code

Hi Kellylee1964,

If the error message of 0x80070bfa is getting appeared only on one specific app, please try to reinstall this app.

In case you see the code on every app and/or game launch attempt, please reset your console to factory defaults and choose the option to keep your games and apps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

Please let us know if this helps!
    I tried reinstalling the app, but it keeps on giving me the code.
Thema:

1. How to reinstall default apps on xbox one - Similar Threads - reinstall default apps

2. Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive space reduced after game reinstallation compared with original installation: I installed two games originally, MS Flight Simulator and the last game was Starfield. My free hard drive space was around 800 GB. I reinstalled both games and the free hard drive space was around...
  3. Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can i reinstall windows without deleting my game name msfs, it is not downloaded in c drive...: Hey there i bought a game which took me 30 hours to downloaded, becuase of less space on c drive i downloaded it on h drive,rn my windows is driving me crazy i want to know if i reinstall the...
  4. How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I reinstall Minecraft Java and bedrock edition again? I do not want to pay for it again: As what the title says and I cannot find the dang receipt either which is mind boggling I need help BADLY 50eef25b-bc33-493b-b603-dea3002beb63
  5. Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...

in XBoX on Windows
    Trying to reinstall Xbox app through Microsoft store after having to delete it but it just...: Hi, Microsoft community, awhile back I had to delete my Xbox app to fix one of my games from stuttering. It has been a couple of months, and I want to re-download the Xbox app to buy Game Pass and...
  6. When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix...: When I go on my Xbox series x it says “if home still won’t launch. Reinstalling should fix the problem. (0x80073d0f) and I can’t access my profile home or my games and apps...
  7. Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gamepass games that I never asked to install in my new laptop keep on reinstalling: I have a new Windows 11 laptop which I use alongside my other Windows machines. When I took the new laptop into use, Xbox app or Windows Store gradually installed it full of PC games that I do not...
  8. Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 on the servers,...: Good evening, I had the following problem: After reinstalling Windows 10 in the Minecraft game on the servers, everything started to lag, something like ping, but it is stable, in the range of...
  9. Game wont reinstall

in XBoX on Windows
    Game wont reinstall: I got call of duty cold war with the content packs 1 - 4 and the land sea and air pack on my Xbox one s (its was around £100 if I remember correctly), everything worked fine. The one s was getting...
  10. Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Solitaire levels / awards / titles after PC crash & reinstall: After a computer crash and re-installation of Windows 10 last week, I went to my Solitaire games to play and discovered I had lost all of my levels, awards, and titles, (Spider was at about...