how to refund a digital gift card

Discus and support how to refund a digital gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by RandyAnderson4, Jul 25, 2021.

1. how to refund a digital gift card

Xbox set me a gift card and I accidentally redeemed it, because I wanted to give my code to my friend so they can use it, and I can't figure out how refund it, can someone help me with this?

:)

RandyAnderson4, Jul 25, 2021
  2. Robby Sayles Win User

How to refund a digital gift card?

Yes, you can, just request it through the refund page. Good Luck!
  3. T3chnlgydude Win User

4. Smwutches Win User

You can't. Once a gift card is redeemed, you can't reverse it.
  5. TwoPlySheets Win User

Digital Gift Cards are difficult, not impossible to refund. Worse case if its a gold subscription card just add it to your account and it will add itself to the end of your subscription.
  6. Onyx Is Here Win User

If you got it as a digital gift then you can request a refund at https://xbox.com/refund. However if you purchased it as a card from a store then only they can offer a refund
Thema:

1. how to refund a digital gift card - Similar Threads - refund digital gift

2. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  3. I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.

in XBoX on Windows
    I have asked for a refund for a digital download. I never received. Please advise.: I have asked for A Refund 4 digital download that I have never received. I have went through the proper channels. Still have not received my refund. Please advise. LouderRefund 4 digital download...
  4. Digital Refund.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Digital Refund.: So my son brought Madden 24 with my Cashapp card on his account And I requested a refund the day he brought it with 1 hr 50 something minutes of playtime, And it said my Request was approved But I...
  5. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  6. Digital game refund request denied

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Digital game refund request denied: I bought a digital game yesterday ABs requested a refund today but was declined as they say I played it so can’t get a refund. That’s bull, right? The site says it has to be less than 30 days ago...
  7. Refund on wrong purchase digital game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Refund on wrong purchase digital game: I was wondering if I could get a refund on a digital game I got. The wrong one eac5b129-f1a4-4256-86b9-acaa60f92eeb
  8. Digital refund b s

in XBoX on Windows
    Digital refund b s: bought lords of thr fallen 2023 deluxe edition, actually my lil bro did it, when i was on 2 day vaca. I've never played and don't want to. Why won't they return my money I've never returned a game...
  9. I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help refunding digital gamepass ultimate coeds that I gifted to someone: I need help refunding gamepass ultimate that I gifted to someone digitally 9d23d54c-a3e9-4390-b777-618b8a484db5
  10. Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do...: Can I refund digital Xbox gift cards That i bought online at GameStop? And, If I can how do I refund them? 3663a118-f3a3-43ec-8f47-695b78ad9c62