how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games

Discus and support how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ahmed Farid1, May 10, 2023.

1. Ahmed Farid1
    Ahmed Farid1 Guest

so i got a copy of GOW 4 with my xbox aswell as other games, However it did not have any code or anything of that sort on the box so i'd like to know how do i redeem it

:)

Ahmed Farid1, May 10, 2023
  2. ngocphi Win User

If you got the console used because they aren't sold anymore.then the codes would've been used

That's the risk you take.for buying used

Most of.the.time it.only.goes to the first buyer and if you are.lucky.they didn't redeem it which is RARE

I bought used games that way rarely not redeemed though
  3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

If I may ask, are you pertaining to a console bundle, Ahmed? If yes, what Xbox console do you have? Because I was able to check only an Xbox One S bundle which should include a physical copy of the game.
  4. Mister Beep Win User

Missing content ?:(

Where did you purchase Gears of War 4? If you purchased the physical version of the game, please check our

Gears of War 4: Pre-order FAQ
    for further information! That FAQ covers all bonuses along with how to get them.
  5. Mister Beep Win User

Missing The Brothers to the End Elite Gear Pack DLC code.

Where did you pre-order Gears of War 4? If you purchased a physical copy from a 3rd party retailer, you'll need to reach out to them to inquire. If you pre-ordered digitally through the Xbox Store, the content should be located in your 'Ready to install'
    section when your select 'Manage game' on Gears of War 4. For more information, please read our Gears
    of War 4 Launch Bonus FAQ
  6. Miss Bijoux Win User

gears of war 4 xbox one s 2TB console

Hey Don -

The Gears of War legacy collection is being sent out to customers via Xbox Live message within one month of redeeming your Gears of War 4 code. Source: >>Gears
    of War 4
    << store page.

If you still don't have your codes a month after redeeming your Gears of War 4 game, feel free to post a new thread and we'll take a look then.

Thanks for understanding!
Thema:

1. how to redeem gears of war 4 4 bonus games - Similar Threads - redeem gears war

2. I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't redeem the gears of war codes for xbox one: I have the voucher with the 4 games of gears of war for xbox one, I already redeem the Judment game but the other 3 i can't redeem d191a93e-3f0b-4de7-971c-219170428497
  3. can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    can i get a new gear of war 3 redeem coeds that works in canada: the old redeem code that does not work is for gear of war 3 is [MOD REMOVED] 6e9117d8-cdb6-4303-a6b5-8f3e62804fac
  4. probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    probleme with redeem code for gear of war 3 (Ref 1362559478): my redeem code for gear of war 3 offer with gear of war 4 give me a message : you cant acquire this item in your currently selected language. I did install all the other redeem code without...
  5. I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I bought Gear of War Ultimated and don't received email to redeem codes to download lasted ...: I bought the game in february 2016. 4d1a8fd8-3cf4-49f7-b273-4859cedbe611
  6. Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't download gear of war 3 redeem code error: Hellow I owned gear of war ultimate edition editions so I received gear of war 2 , 3 , jugment redeem codes but for some reason I can't download gear of war 3 it say error when I try to download....
  7. Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of war 3 Redeem Code Error: Dear Xbox Support Team, When i enter Gear of war 3 Redeem Code below message is showing up, i tried so many times but it won't work same thing is coming, please help me on this. " XBOS-3012...
  8. HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP, I have a Windows copy of Gear of War 1 on PC, says error when i try to redeem code.: Microsoft plz help me, anyway someone can help me install my org. Gears of war Game. i still have the disk. Gamer tag is 0c50f54d-a463-4ce5-b2f9-63ccdf3ccf9d
  9. I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot redeem code of bonus games in gear of war 4. These are gears of war 3 and gears of ...: Please help XBOX team. I am big fan of microsoft and xbox. I have purchased the xbox one gears of war 4, which included bonus 4 bonus games . I have redeemed gears of war 2 and judgement but gears...
  10. trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code

in XBoX on Consoles
    trying to redeem game gear of war and got error code: Service-60004 8402b9a8-ae0c-4a04-8f42-ae1f3645090b 2018/02/04 - 15:22:07 UTC c4b5b263-1219-48a9-b969-5a523bcd379a