How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x

Discus and support How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I can't find Forza Horizon 5 Premium code. Bought new Xbox Series X with included "Forza Horizon 5 Premium", unpacked it - no codes were added.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JuliusBankeris, Apr 19, 2023.

1. How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x

Hello, I can't find Forza Horizon 5 Premium code. Bought new Xbox Series X with included "Forza Horizon 5 Premium", unpacked it - no codes were added. On xbox website found that it will be added during first setup on first added account. I was not prompted or shown that game was added or i can redeem. Can anyone tell me what I have to do to get game? Feels like scam. Xbox Series X box covered with Horizon 5 picture.

:)

JuliusBankeris, Apr 19, 2023
  2. daniel linderkamp Win User

X BOX 360 STARS WARS EDITION console power button turn red flashes 9 times then powers off?

Thank you I guess I'll keep saving for a X BOX SERIES X forza 5 horizon premium edition.im disabled can't go outside much .so I really miss my Xbox.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Can you please show us where on the box it specifically says it should include the game? Because what you're showing right now is just basically an advertisement
  4. Francia J. Win User

Sorry for the trouble as they're the only team that can sort it out.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Can you please check if there is an update for your console?

Because if it's still not showing up, you may need to reach out to Xbox Support.
  6. banker7 Win User

I tried to Reset console. - no helped

I tried to remove/add account. - not helped. Adding 3 screenshots. I called seller and told everything - they said they dont know anything about this. And this is big international company “Telia”

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. How to redeem Forza Horizon 5 Premium? Bought new xbox series x - Similar Threads - redeem Forza Horizon

2. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  3. Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I redeem Forza Horizon 3?: Hi I recently found an old xbox code for Forza Horizon 3 and decided to redeem it on my PC, however it was denied due to "geo restriction." Any Help? 3e0cdc05-5159-4aea-930a-154ac76837af
  4. Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I can not redeem my X360 Forza Horizon digital code?: Hello, I bought Forza Horizon digital code card few days ago( old stock from a library shop), and I was trying to redeem it in my account, and every time I enter the code, it shows that I am...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition: Hello, I finally received my limited edition Forza horizon 5 controller and it came with the game add-on code, i added it to my Microsoft store account hoping that it would work because my Xbox...
  6. Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to redeem code for forza horizon 2 day one edition: can anyone help I have a code for forza horizon 2 day one edition witch came with my game when I brought it ( Xbox one edition )every time I enter it I get this error (photo below) dose anyone...
  7. Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't redeem Forza Horizon 4 PC quest reward: I got a quest which consist in getting an achievement on PC in FH4, but in Microsoft Rewards apps there isn't a Redeem button, so quest is accomplished but I can't get my reward points. Here's my...
  8. forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    forza horizon 4 senna redeem code: i played demo before buy the forza horizon 4. but i didn't get promotion redeem code.my friends are got the code but idk why i don't received.i know the promotion redeem code from who played demo...
  9. Redeem Forza Horizon code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Redeem Forza Horizon code: I was recently informed that I was supposed to receive a code for the Warthog car in Forza Horizon 3. I have Halo 5: Guardians. And was wondering if there was any way to receive my code....
  10. forza horizon 4 senna redeem code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 senna redeem code: i played demo before buy the forza horizon 4 but i didn't get promotion redeem code. my friends are got the code but idk why i don't received. i know the promotion redeem code from who played demo...