How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

Discus and support How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I just recently the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate with Nitro promotion. But I dont have a console to scan the QR code. Is there anyway that I can redeem the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TheLineDivides, Nov 20, 2019.

1. How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console

I just recently the Xbox Gamepass Ultimate with Nitro promotion. But I dont have a console to scan the QR code. Is there anyway that I can redeem the Nitro promotion?

:)

TheLineDivides, Nov 20, 2019
  2. bowski477 Win User

discord nitro.

3. blueamcat Win User

resgate de código [Mod Translation - code redemption]

4. N1tecrawler7 Win User

i have the same question, same goes for the EA access
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

Discord Nitro, como resgatar no computador.[Discord Nitro, how to redeem at the computer.]

Ji hopz9187,

Thanks for your post. I understand you are experiencing are looking to redeem a token for Discord Nitro obtained via Xbox Game Pass for PC. To redeem your token, check out this page:

Discord Nitro Gift Redemption

I hope this helps.
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

discord nitro/spotify premium

Thema:

1. How to Redeem 3 Month Nitro Gift even without an Xbox One console - Similar Threads - Redeem Month Nitro

2. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  3. How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I redeem a 12 month Xbox live gold subscription and keep my ultimate for 12 months...: I need help so I don’t lose my full subscription 94d1d692-146c-48bf-b16a-73f1dd8755b2
  4. Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to redeem 3 months game pass ultimate that apparently came with xbox?: im trying, not on this account, to redeem a 3 month game pass ultimate. when i firsy loaded up the new xbox it told me i could get 3 months free, i clicked the "later" button and now i cant find...
  5. i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i tried to redeem a xbox gamepass code for 3 month free but it said You are not authorized...: my microsoft account is a child account it said this in the message PUR-RenewalBlockedByFamilyPolicy L+kR03IEsP+W1+fRdwkykv.363 3e5f44cb-b077-42ad-90f2-24fe86c39ad7
  6. I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant redeem my Discord 3 Month trial for xbox game pass!: everytime i want to reddem an error come that the code is wrong or something like that or that i redeem on an other web page fbd996e6-aca1-4a4f-a4d5-443b85c01494
  7. I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't...: I have been trying to redeem my 1 month of game pass from the mtn dew promo but I can't because of it says I need a way to pay how do I pass by this e3d8ef7a-fc16-4a11-845c-b76163df087a
  8. How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do i redeem my Xbox game pass (3 months) from discord?: Ive had a problem with redeeming my 3 months of free game pass from nitro it keeps coming up with the same error message saying "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to...
  9. says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...

in XBoX Accessibility
    says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and...: Hi there, I hope you can help as Microsoft support is zero help. I have a series x and it says that I redeemed my game pass ultimate 24 months free on my account. But when I try and use game pass...
  10. Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot redeem 3 month code for Xbox Game Pass for PC that I got from Discord Nitro: Every time I try to redeem my code at https://redeem.microsoft.com/ I get an error telling me to check the instructions that came with my code, when I'm FOLLOWING the instructions that came with...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. nitro tv 1 month