How to recover stolen account?

Discus and support How to recover stolen account? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Somebody brute forced their way into my gmail and stole my Microsoft account. They changed the email associated with the account so i am no longer able... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Billy Poop, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Billy Poop
    Billy Poop Guest

Somebody brute forced their way into my gmail and stole my Microsoft account. They changed the email associated with the account so i am no longer able to recover it by normal means. What should i do from here?

:)

Billy Poop, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kendyl McVay Win User

I’m having the same problem. I can’t log into my fortnite because it says that my email doesn’t work anymore.
  3. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Billy, sorry to hear you're having trouble with your account.

First, if you have any payment options listed on your account I would highly recommend contacting them and report the stolen account. This will prevent unauthorized charges.

As for the account itself, if it's been lost I'm afraid that support would not be able to help with that. However, I would like to suggest getting in touch with gmail and find out if there's anything they can do via their end.
  4. Onyx Is Here Win User

There's no guarantee that they can help but it's worth a try to see if they can help find out what happened.
  5. Billy Poop Win User

So how could gmail help me with this.
  6. BlueBurna Win User

Stolen Xbox being used by someone else.

my xbox one was stolen how do i recover it or get it banned from xbox live its registered to my account
Thema:

1. How to recover stolen account? - Similar Threads - recover stolen account

2. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  3. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  4. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  5. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  6. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  9. Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't you recover stolen GT's!!: I recently had my GT stolen!! I immediately went to XBOX support and requested a call back 3 times and never received a callback! After being on support chat for hours(after I was finally able to...
  10. How to recover stolen microsoft account

in XBoX on Windows
    How to recover stolen microsoft account: My Microsoft and Xbox account has been stolen. But the Licenses, payments and credit card details are still linked to the account. The account email has been changed (so that the original email...