How to recover progress of game which has been lost

Discus and support How to recover progress of game which has been lost in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Lost progress of game middle earth shadow war was more or less half way through the game and all of a sudden when went to play game my progress was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amor Vincit Omnia, Feb 11, 2023.

1. How to recover progress of game which has been lost

Lost progress of game middle earth shadow war was more or less half way through the game and all of a sudden when went to play game my progress was lost is there any way of fixing issue ?

:)

Amor Vincit Omnia, Feb 11, 2023
  2. MateusFontana Win User

Forza 4

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community.

We appreciate your coming to the Xbox community. Regarding your question, I suggest you read the article below, it is taught how to recover lost progress if it has not been deleted from the cloud. If the progress has been deleted from the cloud, unfortunately, there will be no way to recover the lost progress.

How to recover your lost progress:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

- If the above solutions do not resolve the issue, it is suggested that you contact game support as it is a specific issue. To contact them please use the link below.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...

* Thank you in advance for contacting, I hope this can help you.
  3. SammyVS Win User

Save data lost.

I'm Samy an independent advisor and I'll be helping you :D

How are you?

Click the menu button on the game icon and go to manage game and add-ons>saved data and delete your profile only from your console

Open the game again and your progress will be resynchronized.

If even after doing this the progress is not recovered it means that the progress has been lost from the cloud as well and I am afraid there is no way to recover.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Xbox one X

I apologize but it seems like your local saved progress has been overridden which is why your progress has been deleted I'm sorry but in this case, there is no option to recover the progress.
  5. Onyx Is Here Win User

Crackdown 3 bug made me lose all my world game progress (PC)

Sorry to hear you lost your progress. Unfortunately there is no way to recover a save once it's been lost.
  6. StefanNeubauer Win User

Lost mycareer profiles and VC points purchased...WHY???

i dont know which game you are talking about, but im afraid lost Progress ingame if caused by System error can not be recovered, and if caused by enforcement Action will not be recovered
Thema:

How to recover progress of game which has been lost

1. How to recover progress of game which has been lost - Similar Threads - recover progress game

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Will account recover keep my ingame progress?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will account recover keep my ingame progress?: Recently my microsoft account was hacked, got mine email and telephone number as well as password changed. Thankfully thru gmail notifications i know the new email of the account and was able to...
  8. Can I recover my lost progress

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover my lost progress: I'm messaging you because I've lost my forza h5 progress I restarted my xbox and lost my account 613c5043-a78b-48cc-91d8-49ddb6b7c64b
  9. Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will my hacked account’s progress be recovered? Microsoft is saying they can’t do anything...: After clicking on a bad link, someone took control of my entire Microsoft account. They deleted my email and phone number from the account after adding their own, preventing me from recovering the...
  10. all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it?: all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it? f7ce5ab6-6a3a-42e5-92cb-c985d18917dc