How to recover old Xbox 360 Account

Discus and support How to recover old Xbox 360 Account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So, around 2016 I sold my xbox 360 to get an Xbox one, but I want to recover my account. My Gamertag was Alexcreeper08. The email used to sign up was... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by RedrcknRbn1970, Jul 1, 2022.

1. How to recover old Xbox 360 Account

So, around 2016 I sold my xbox 360 to get an Xbox one, but I want to recover my account. My Gamertag was Alexcreeper08. The email used to sign up was the same as my current account's email. I don't know if this is a bug or not, but this has caused me to lose my account. Anytime I try to log into it using email, it just logs me into my current account. I want to know how to log in using Gamertag. I know my password, but I can't recover the account due to it asking for my Email (which I can't use because of the whole 2 accounts 1 email thing.) Is there any way to fix it? I've looked in support and Microsoft answers, and none of the solutions are helping me.

:)

RedrcknRbn1970, Jul 1, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, if when trying to recover the account it goes to your current email, it means that either your account has been terminated for inactivity, or you are not putting the correct email, and the email related to Gamertag is another.
  3. RedrcknRbn1970 Win User

These won't work because of the email being the same as my current account. I've tried these.
  4. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello RedrcknRbn1970, your Microsoft account (email) and your Gamertag become part of your Xbox account so you can't sign in using gamertag only.

If at the time you sold your Xbox, you stopped using your account, and it had no purchases or anything related, it may have been terminated for inactivity.

And so when logging in with email that has he made you a new account because it is not possible to have two accounts with the same email.

If you remember the email, you can try recovery through the account recovery form below.

Recover your account

https://account.live.com/acsr

Help with the Microsoft account recovery form

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

How to recover a hacked or compromised Microsoft account

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...
  5. THEDRAGON105 Win User

Xbox account issue

My brother has forgotten his old xbox 360 account email and his 360 is broken. He dosent know how to recover it, he does have his profile on the old 360 hard drive but doesnt know how to transfer that data off it.

he had the first xbox 360. He wants to his progile on xbox one but cant remember the email doesnt know how to transfer data off hard drive . Someone please help.
  6. XBF Erick C Win User

Recover Old Xbox 360 Account?

Hey there JON!

Thank you for reaching out to us on the Forums regarding the issue you are running into with your older account.

I understand you have already contacted Xbox Support regarding the situation but they would only be able to provide the account information to you if you are able to show proof you are the account owner.

Go ahead and click on the following support links for more help in recovering your accounts.

Please let us know if this has helped.
Thema:

1. How to recover old Xbox 360 Account - Similar Threads - recover old 360

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  5. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  6. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  7. Recover old xbox 360 account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover old xbox 360 account: A lot of games I own require me to login to my old 360 profile, however I don't know what email was used, and even if I did I highly doubt there is still access to it. Furthermore, all the...
  8. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but automated system offers no help because I don’t...: So I’m trying to recover my decade old blocked Xbox 360 account from to many password attempts and the automated system is no help whatsoever, decade old console id, I can’t access my outlook...
  9. How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover old account on Xbox 360 without email that I can't remember?: I want to recover old xbox 360 account but I don't have the email it's asking for .Is it possible to get access without the old email or phone number I had when it was created? I can't remember...
  10. Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover old Xbox 360 account but don’t have access to email and don’t remember...: I remember back in 2016 to early 2020 i used to play on my xbox 360 but after I got a xbox one back on Black Friday in 2019 I continued to play in my xbox 360 until I stopped. My brother made that...