How to recover old gamer tag info

Discus and support How to recover old gamer tag info in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had to delete my account on Xbox due to an error and a recommendation to remove the account and reinstall. When I signed in again with my old email... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Darlene lopez, Feb 5, 2023.

1. How to recover old gamer tag info

I had to delete my account on Xbox due to an error and a recommendation to remove the account and reinstall. When I signed in again with my old email address and password, it made me create a new profile and gamer tag, and now I cannot recover my game in progress. Not sure what to do.

:)

Darlene lopez, Feb 5, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Darlene, when we remove an account from a console and then add it back it is not changed and the Gamertag is not changed.

The Gamertag is linked to the Microsoft account, if when you put the account nothing appears, check that the account is correct, that you have entered the email correctly.
  3. GhoulsANDGhosts Win User

Recover gamer tags on Xbox 360 after the hard drive as deleted.

Yes they were live accounts that's why they had gamer tags. A few years ago you can set up a gamer tag on the Xbox without the link to a Microsoft account so how do you recover these old gamer tags without a Microsoft account?
  4. TreyDb Win User

recover old gamer tag

Im trying to get my. Sons gamer tag littlespider381 back can tou please assist
  5. XBF Eladio M Win User

recover old gamer tag

Hey TreyDb

Thank you for taking the time to reply to this thread.

Could you elaborate a bit more on what exactly is the status of your son's account?

Is the account currently on the console, or are you unable to add the account to your console due to not having enough info? The link provided to you by XBF
    Ezra G
    should actually provide to you additional links to other article that can provide more step-by-step instructions on how to recover your account.

If you can provide to use this additional info, we should be able to provide to you further troubleshooting techniques, if any are available, to assist you further on this matter.
  6. XBF Ezra G Win User

recover old gamer tag

Hello TryDb,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with recovering a Gamertag. To troubleshoot logging into your account, please visit this page:

Recover your Account

I hope this helps.
Thema:

1. How to recover old gamer tag info - Similar Threads - recover old gamer

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I recover an old and unused account? URGENT: I have an outlook account just like this email but I forgot all login information. Please dont tell me that there is no way of recovering it. I see I still have my old number linked to the...
  4. Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recover 8 year old Gamertag from Xbox 360?: My old gamertag is still associated with my Microsoft account email address and Xbox Live Online account. I have not not subscribed to Xbox Live Gold since July 2015. There is a resubscribe...
  5. Could I recover my old gamertag?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Could I recover my old gamertag?: I was trying out a gamertag but did not know the next changes will be charged. Could I at least return to my old gamertag? 20ab70ac-a9cc-4b42-a52f-5b07864eeade
  6. How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can i recover old account info? I am being charged and don't even use that old account!...: how do i recover an old account if i don't have info? I am still being charged every month and don't even use 2f03c363-473f-46fd-b85f-ed853c94ddc5
  7. need help recovering an old account

in XBoX Accessibility
    need help recovering an old account: so I had a old xbox account that was attached to my moms work email and microsoft has stopped accepting work emails for account and when I try to sign into it it says the account doesn’t exist so...
  8. i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    i cannot Recover my Old account and now that other platform such as Bungie PS5, i want to...: ive tried all emails that i ahve to try log and also by resetting my password through every email possible.. all i need to do is know whats my email attached to this username "MakKauHijauN". i beg...
  9. Can I recover an old account by proving my identity

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I recover an old account by proving my identity: A long time ago I made an account with a made up email, and I spent many hours playing on that one, and one day I deleted my account by mistake. I have since forgotten the password as well as the...
  10. Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an old account I don't have all of the info for: I used my mothers xbox live account since I was a child and didn't really think about asking for the account info before she died and haven't been able to get back in for a few years and was...