How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on

Discus and support How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went to go play forza the other day had when it went to try to synchronize I hit cancel by accident so it made a new safe. The console reset itself... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Mattie, Jun 2, 2023.

1. How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on

I went to go play forza the other day had when it went to try to synchronize I hit cancel by accident so it made a new safe. The console reset itself yesterday so I had to add all the accounts and stuff back. Is there any way I can get my stuff back. Like if I delete my new safe completely. I’m incredibly worried that I have lost this saved game

:)

Cameron Mattie, Jun 2, 2023
  2. Cameron Mattie Win User

What if I delete the save file it created
  3. Francia J. Win User

I apologize if that didn't work, as additional help, I got you this link:

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. Francia J. Win User

If that's the case, we can no longer recover them, Cameron. I apologize for that.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I apologize but once a saved game has been overridden we will not be able to recover them. We can try re-syncing the cloud. For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

“POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​“
  6. Axel Jarvis Win User

Forza 4

Farscape247 if I didn’t start a new game how would I recover my saved data.
Thema:

1. How to recover my forza saved game I spent at least 15days on - Similar Threads - recover forza saved

2. Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One - Possible to swap internal HDD to recover data?: So, I have a friend who's Xbox One HDMI port no longer works, he's upgraded to a Series X, but was not able to retrieve his account data off the old xbox. (Cannot remember password or email...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to to recover the com.mojang.minecraftpe folder after deleting it?: When i tried to update the minecraft apk file. It gave a choice to save the files before deleting the app and installing it again and so i clicked yes and after that i tried to reinstall minecraft...
  6. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  7. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  8. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  9. Recover form being denied

in XBoX on Consoles
    Recover form being denied: The recovery process is BS I have tried everything they have told me Todo I know for a fact they have a way to access the information I need my account back it's total horse **** iv done 2 forms...
  10. all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it?: all of my forza horizon 5 progress is lost how can i recover it? f7ce5ab6-6a3a-42e5-92cb-c985d18917dc