How to recover Minecraft worlds after deletion?

Discus and support How to recover Minecraft worlds after deletion? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently uninstalled minecraft by mistake and I have reinstalled it to find my most recent world my friends and I use has disappeared, is there a way... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Harrison Rhodes, Mar 10, 2023.

1. How to recover Minecraft worlds after deletion?

I recently uninstalled minecraft by mistake and I have reinstalled it to find my most recent world my friends and I use has disappeared, is there a way to recover it?

:)

Harrison Rhodes, Mar 10, 2023
  2. Z YouAlwayWin Win User

Minecraft Windows10 World's missing

3. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

We can try to re-sync the game data but if that didn't work, I apologize but we may not be able to recover the world.

For cases like this what we initially need to do is to quit the game and perform power cycle in that way once you launch the game your in-game data will just re-sync.

Kindly quit the game and follow the steps below before you re-launch the game.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  4. PalmettoBling Win User

How to get deleted minecraft world back

What version of Minecraft are you running, and how was the world deleted? That will greatly impact if it's possible, and if so, how to recover the world. Is this on Xbox One or another platform? And if on Xbox One, is it the Xbox One Edition or Bedrock
    edition? It is quite possible, likely even, that the world is not recoverable, and for that I'm sorry, but depending there might be an opportunity to recover it.
  5. MateusFontana Win User

How to recover deleted minecraft world

Hello, how are you? My name is Mateus. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

First, welcome to the Xbox community. If the world has been deleted, unfortunately, it will not be possible to retrieve it. Anyway, in some cases the solution below can help some people, I hope that is your case.

This only works on Windows. I don't know how to do it on any other PC (or edition).

Go to your start menu and search run. Alternatively, you can press the Windows button + R.

Type "%appdata%" then press OK.

Go into your .minecraft folder, then your saves folder, then (if you remember the name of your deleted world) copypaste the world folder into the same saves folder.

Go back into Minecraft and play your recovered Minecraft world.

- If that doesn't solve the problem, I suggest you contact Minecraft support and see if they can help you get your world back. To contact them please use the instructions below, please.

https://help.minecraft.net/hc/en-us/requests/ne...

*Thank you in advance for contacting the community, I hope this can help you.
  6. Cooljhon Win User

How to recover deleted minecraft world

The world is 100% percent no trace to it I tried everything the saves folder is very empty
Thema:

1. How to recover Minecraft worlds after deletion? - Similar Threads - recover Minecraft worlds

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b
  5. How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I recover my (I think) corrupted Minecraft Xbox 360 world: Hello, please read this! I'm Caleb and probably 5 years ago i tried updating minecraft for xbox 360, I'm not quite sure what I did but it was something about updating the game, and i loaded my...
  6. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back ea2bca98-9651-4ed9-a0c3-53aa0fbe57b3
  7. How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a world I deleted by accident on Minecraft for android: I accidentally deleted a world while trying to make a copy and I want to get it back 72836aec-3c30-4013-ba88-c7e03e96d1e9
  8. Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft worlds file and backups have disappeared is there any way to recover the data.: Recently my Minecraft world has disappeared as well as most backups (about 8 backups). I have tried to troubleshoot the problem myself by deleting the game, deleting local saved data, factory...
  9. How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I recover a minecraft world on xbox one console: Since a recent update my minecraft world won't load and I have tried clearing my cache on console. I have also tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game but still won't let me load the world....
  10. how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do I recover previous versions of a minecraft world: I had a world but after leaving the game and coming back later I found the data i had saved was gone, is there a way I can recover it? cc0e2c8c-c3b3-436a-9df7-59009a822d1b