How to recover minecraft from disabled/deleted microsoft account

Discus and support How to recover minecraft from disabled/deleted microsoft account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; So my email got hacked and disabled meaning my microsoft account wouldn't "exist" and I had minecraft bought on it .Now Im wondering if I can get a... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Clau king, Apr 1, 2023.

1. Clau king
    Clau king Guest

So my email got hacked and disabled meaning my microsoft account wouldn't "exist" and I had minecraft bought on it .Now Im wondering if I can get a free copy of something back .I have proof of ownership too

:)

Clau king, Apr 1, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Vardagul Win User

How to retrieve hacked and deleted Microsoft account

Hi there! My name is Darhlene and I’m here to assist you.

Once the Microsoft account is deleted, it will not be possible to recover your Minecraft account.

However, if you can still see your Minecraft account being used by the hacker, it means your Microsoft account is still not yet deleted.

You can try to recover your account by following the interactive tool at this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245

Kind Regards,
    Darhlene
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

How can I get a game back from a hacked account?

Hi Kiernan! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Microsoft/Minecraft account being compromised.

Based on your description, you will have to recover your old hacked Microsoft account since the game Minecraft was purchased there. The system detects that your new Microsoft account does not have a Minecraft license.

Since you mentioned that you have deleted the Microsoft account, I just want to confirm if you have manually deleted it through closing the Microsoft account? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-c1b2d13f-4de6-6e1b-4a31-d9d668849979

If yes and the Microsoft closure is completed, I'm afraid it is no longer possible to recover your Minecraft game as the license was purchased on the Microsoft account.

Just in case the Microsoft account has not been fully deleted yet, you will have to recover your hacked Microsoft account. From the official Microsoft article: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...-account-24ca907d-bcdf-a44b-4656-47f0cd89c245 Kindly try to follow the instructions in the interactive tool in order to recover your account.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. k k_487 Win User

recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

i am concern about the "60 days if it was you who requested the closure." since it wasn't me but someone else whose only goal seem to me just to grief, could you link me to where i could make the request for recovery?
  6. KindGryphon Win User

recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the account, and now my minecraft is inaccessible since i migrated it, i do still have my transaction ID but i don't know if microsoft can use it to verify my purchase, since i got it way before the migration
    If the account was deleted then your minecraft was also deleted.

They do give a certain amount of time before deleting accounts. 60 days if it was you who requested the closure.

If the account was simply closed for inactivity then they do so after 2 years of not logging into your Microsoft account and 5 years after not logging inro your Xbox profile.

Before they actually delete it you also get sent an email warning you. I know because ive had it happen to one of my alt accounts and i received an email warning me it would happen 60 days before they actually did it if i didnt sign in.
Thema:

1. How to recover minecraft from disabled/deleted microsoft account - Similar Threads - recover minecraft disabled

2. My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Google account that I used for minecraft got deleted and I can't recover it. I tried to...: The name of my account was snipergamer230, I can't access it because like I said before my Google account got deleted. And so, when I try to login it tells me to confirm something that I can't...
  3. please i need to recover my minecraft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    please i need to recover my minecraft account: hello, 1 year ago my microsoft account was stolen and then they change the email and i couldn't log in into minecraft anymore i contacted the microsoft support and they said they blocked that...
  4. How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How Do i recover my hacked minecraft account (Email Changed and Username changed): On Saturday, Around 5:58 PM, December 23rd 2023, i was playing minecraft on hypixel when someone invited me to a party. they said they wanted to vc so i friended them on discord. they invited me...
  5. Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover a hacked minecraft account using its transaction ID?: Ive recently lost my Minecraft account without knowing, and recently ive tried to log back in. Problem being it said “My Email wasnt linked to an account”. Which i found very weird and recently...
  6. How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I recover my microsoft email that I used for minecraft?: I am unable to sign into my microsoft account which I used to purchase Minecraft Java and Minecraft bedrock as well as Xbox live. My username for Java is ONCEHEAVEN and my Gamertag for bedrock is...
  7. Help recovering stolen minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help recovering stolen minecraft account.: Hello, around june/july, my minecraft account was stolen. My microsoft account happened to vanish when that happened, I am not sure exactly how. But it did, and I ended up making another one with...
  8. I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account: I forgot my email and I just remember my minecraft name what can I do to recover my account 536510a7-d891-474d-9bbd-654309c66447
  9. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...
  10. can we recover world in minecraft without backup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can we recover world in minecraft without backup: can we recover world in minecraft without backup in mobile f42d0ccf-f680-4e77-b7cc-641cf2019a5b