How to recover microsoft account without alternate options?

Discus and support How to recover microsoft account without alternate options? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; My Microsoft account has been hacked in a different country and I've tried to recover my account with all the information I can but it's still... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Louis Findlay-Hamilton, May 5, 2023.

1. How to recover microsoft account without alternate options?

My Microsoft account has been hacked in a different country and I've tried to recover my account with all the information I can but it's still unsuccessful. Alternate options have been changed and passwords have been changed. The Microsoft account I use has all of my game progress and has other connected networks Eg. EA Sports.

The unsuccessful email says this: We recently received a request to recover your Microsoft account (email) Unfortunately, our automated system has determined that the information you provided was not sufficient for us to validate your account ownership. Microsoft takes the security and privacy of our customers very seriously, and our commitment to protecting your personal information requires that we take the utmost care in ensuring that you are the account owner.

Please try to help me regain access to my Microsoft account.

Thanks. Louis

:)

Louis Findlay-Hamilton, May 5, 2023
  2. Wille M. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there.

I'm Wille, an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I'm sorry you're having this issue, as I understand your concerns about the privacy of your account and how annoying not being able to access it can be. Situations where our email account with personal information, contacts, messages and even our documents are really involved are a little more delicate.

When the hacker manages to change the password, and the account alias, it is because he also has access to security information, as well as, cell phone, alternative email that you yourself registered in your account.

Unfortunately, when the hacker manages to change the account's security information, the account is hardly recoverable. That's why it's very important to keep your security info up to date and use different passwords across all platforms.

Even if you create the account with the same domain as before, you will not be able to view your games, subscriptions and emails, as it is a new account.

I'm a user like you and there's not much I can do in the community as visibility is public. Contact MSA Support and see if you can follow the Account Takeover (ATO), investigation is done on a case-by-case basis.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

Hoping that everything works out for the best.

I hope I helped you. Hugs!
  3. Rob132123 Win User

Account not available to select while logging in

1. Any thoughts on how to remove this email?

2. Do I need to delete the account?

2a. If so how do I recover the games that have been bought on this account, and (2b) remove subscriptions?

Kathy on the first thread had mentioned an alternative option.
  4. Miguel Molina O Win User

I had removed an account that had a subscription and I don’t remember the email

I am sorry, but the options I mentioned before are the only ones you can use to recover the username/address.

For the protection of your account, Microsoft has strict policies on how our Microsoft Support advocates can help you with your account.

Microsoft Support advocates are unable to provide account information without proper validation.
  5. Hoskayra Win User

Account recovery problems

I'm sorry for the problems, friend, but I remind you that I am a Microsoft employee, and this is a Microsoft public forum where we are all players like you and the only alternative or option to recover an account is through the form.

I hope the information is useful to you.
  6. Lucas Lauer Win User

How do I recover the email for my account if I'm not signed in?

No Microsoft employee will tell you a Microsoft account email address. Doesn't matter how much "proof" you send them.

Do you know the password but not the email address of the account?

If you have access to an alternative email address or phone number of this account, you can use them to recover the email address at:

https://account.live.com/username/recover
Thema:

1. How to recover microsoft account without alternate options? - Similar Threads - recover microsoft account

2. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  3. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  4. Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account hacked and microsoft not caring enough to recover, And might pursue legal action.: So I've been having the worst Christmas and the worse new years of my life. A couple of days ago a friend of mine got hacked on steam and sent a bunch of links to hack people, being a dummy I...
  5. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  6. My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Microsoft Account Got Deleted And I Needed Help Recovering My Mojang Account, Micorsoft...: Hello, I was told by microsoft experts to use the following solutions. 1. Contact Xbox: After contacting Xbox I was told there is nothing they can do because the account does not exist in their...
  7. Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft account information was all changed. How else can I recover?: Hello My microsoft account was taken. The email was switched and the number was deleted. I have no other way to sign in that Microsoft is asking for to get it back. Is there any other sign of hope...
  8. Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i recover a Microsoft account if I have forgotten which email address I used?: My son has managed to sign out of his minecraft account and I can't remember which email address I used to set up the Microsoft account linked to it... I've tried all the email addresses I can...
  9. I cant recover my Microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I cant recover my Microsoft account: It wont let me recover my account through the form as even when I type in the recovery form and complete it the automated system says its wrong when i know its right as I'm still signed in on it...
  10. recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account

in XBoX Accessibility
    recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account: how do I recover a minecraft account from a deleted microsoft account, because now the microsoft account is practically gone, i don't know why they didn't give it days before actually deleting the...