How to recover account or contact support?

Discus and support How to recover account or contact support? in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; To whom it may concern, First, the option listed on the website does not work, period! For account recover or password reset! We have done the... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Iceblade1977, May 31, 2023.

1. Iceblade1977
    Iceblade1977 Guest

To whom it may concern,

First, the option listed on the website does not work, period! For account recover or password reset!

We have done the account recover and it does not work, so how is anyone suppose to reset?

Why does Microsoft not have a number that you can contact a person directly for support for these issues, this is pure garbage.

Yes, I'm upset, because we as consumers spend a ton of money and this is the hoops that we have to jump thru when support is needed and this is utter BS!

Now if you can help the person account info is Learch1220

If you can truly help, I do truly appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jason

:)

Iceblade1977, May 31, 2023
  2. Craigel x Win User

Gamer score reset due to cheating.

then explain to me how my account was hacked and modified. Because if it can't be hacked then how did that happen? I had to contact support and recover it as everything got changed. Support is a joke here.
  3. XBF Meryem R Win User

Can't sign in OR delete account

4. KeatonFitch Win User

Account Hacked

Thanks for the help, I've contacted support and they're working on my case, do you have an estimate on how long it takes to recover an account?
  5. MorseyBaby Win User

account issues

6. Snipercristo Win User

Hacked account

Thema:

1. How to recover account or contact support? - Similar Threads - recover account contact

2. Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9)

in XboX Insiders
    Help with recovering old Xbox 1 account (WetJet9): I need help recovering a lost account because I putted all my fallout 3 dlcs in that account and the dlc cd wont budge on my new account any help will do! submitted by /u/Ok-Sweet-6357 [link]...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I recover a possibly deleted account from microsoft?: So recently my friend invited me to play minecraft, but after trying to sign in the game is when I realized that my login credentials didn't seem to work. I tried signing in on the microsoft page...
  5. Trying to recover my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Trying to recover my account: So in 2020 I reseted my Xbox and lost my twirlingcelling60 account. I’m trying to recover it but I don’t know any information on it. I’ve also been paying Xbox gold on it without knowing for a...
  6. How do I recover my account?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I recover my account?: Hello. My Microsoft account, *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***, recently got stolen. I tried to reset it before, but said hacker got the account again. What should...
  7. How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact Microsoft for my account if I’m banned for recovering my account from a...: I contacted Microsoft about this situation and they help me recover my account but then a week later it was banned. I spent years on this account, I need help please Microsoft!!!...
  8. How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I contact support when I can't recover my account?: I'm completely locked out of my outlook account and I no longer have the same phone number associated with that account. When I try to do the recovery I fail everytime but I'm giving them as much...
  9. Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with finding where I could contact to recover my minecraft account.: Hello, I've forgotten the microsoft email and password in which I used to log in to my minecraft account. I went to minecraft support and filled in the minecraft recovery form but I got an email...
  10. Recovering an account that had its contact info changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    Recovering an account that had its contact info changed: All right, stupid question time, because someone has had a bad day. I had a Microsoft account with the email address of, let's say, "A" and an associated phone number of "B". Today I got emails...