How to reconnect console to Xbox app

Discus and support How to reconnect console to Xbox app in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I had to redownload the app because it wouldn't work. I signed out, and can't sign back in or connect the console. I've tried it and no code shows up... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by CelaenaSardothien, Mar 27, 2023.

1. How to reconnect console to Xbox app

I had to redownload the app because it wouldn't work. I signed out, and can't sign back in or connect the console. I've tried it and no code shows up anywhere. And everytime I try to sign in, it looks like it's working and the sign in and connect to console stop lighting up, then lights up again.. any help?

:)

CelaenaSardothien, Mar 27, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot.

Please make sure you can sign in all your profiles. Let's try to restore the console back to factory defaults but we will select keep my games and apps so it won't remove your games and progress.

Please follow the steps here:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

- Select Settings

- Select System

- Select Console info & updates

- Select Reset console

- Select Keep Games and Apps

After this, you will have to sign in again with your email and password. Then please try to connect the console to the app again. Thanks!
  3. DENAz666 Win User

Can't connect with PC

Hey mate,

Best bet, would be to just disconnect the console from the Xbox App, then reconnect it. This will usually fix this kind of error :)

Open the xbox app, on the left there should be a 'connect' option, in there just disconnect, then reconnect, and let us know if that works :)

Cheers

Denaz
  4. Geth Win User

Xbox app sees Xbox One console, but doesn't connect

Changing the Xbox console name will make it reconnect. You just have to manually do it with the app.
  5. Mohican83 Win User

Xbox Console Companion

Can you try first disconnecting and then reconnecting from the Xbox app? It's happened to me a few times!
    The trick I found that worked was renaming the xbox console. Then rebooting the xbox and restarting the app on my tablet
  6. XBF Crystal P Win User

EA Access BFV Trial Game Error Code

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out! I'm sorry to hear about the issue with an app and error message "repair and retry."

I recommend to troubleshoot the console.

heck out this resource:
    How to restart or power cycle your Xbox One console(Disconnect
    and reconnect your console's power cable)

Try this and let us know the results.
Thema:

1. How to reconnect console to Xbox app - Similar Threads - reconnect console app

2. Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Disconnected from Xbox Live and can't reconnect.: I've recently been disconnected from Xbox Live on my Xbox 360 after previously using it to download games. I have tried for a while to reconnect it using the xbox's suggestions without success,...
  3. Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why does my wireless Xbox controller disconnect and reconnect repeatedly on my Chromebook?: So, I recently got a new wireless Xbox controller so I can play Xbox Cloud Gaming when I am not at home. My controller works for all of my compatible devices except my Acer Chromebook (which is...
  4. My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox disconnects from the internet everyday at 11PM and won't reconnect until 9AM: Other devices work with the WIFI perfectly fine all restrictions are off and this just recently started happening 718aa631-24a2-45bd-a890-7ba90dca682a
  5. My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox series x controller disconnects and reconnects on my pc randomly: Hello, recently I've been having this issue when playing a game where my controller would randomly disconnect and reconnect even in wired on PC, I tried other usb cables, batteries, another pc,...
  6. Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox controllers keep disconnecting and reconnection on Series S: I recently got an Xbox Series S and my controllers (both new controller that came with the console, and my old Xbox one controller) have been randomly disconnecting and reconnecting, and my...
  7. Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wireless controller not detected by windows after reconnecting it: So this is a minor problem but it still bothers me because it's so weird. When I boot up windows, while my controller is connected to the wireless dongle, it shows up just fine under "game...
  8. My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...

in XBoX on Windows
    My twitch is connected to my Xbox but everytime I click live it makes it reconnect over and...: Doesn’t let me go live. I click go live and makes reconnect over and over 9af9f329-52db-42b5-9964-c63703b98b0b
  9. Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. Have changed batteries,...: Trying to play Fortnite and it keeps saying reconnect controller. I have changed the batteries, updated controller, console etc and it still says it. Unable to play...
  10. Discord connected on apps but having to reconnect on console?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord connected on apps but having to reconnect on console?: Hello, I just booted up my console and have had no previous issues connecting to discord through my xbox. I have followed all of the steps and reconnected my discord 7 times and restarted the...