How to re-install MS Flight Simulator 2020.

Discus and support How to re-install MS Flight Simulator 2020. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Flight Simulator 2020 won't work after moving to a new drive. Tried uninstall/re-install with no luck. Only 2.49GB of initial app will download, then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by yaronH777, Feb 14, 2023.

1. yaronH777
    yaronH777 Guest

Flight Simulator 2020 won't work after moving to a new drive. Tried uninstall/re-install with no luck. Only 2.49GB of initial app will download, then splash screen will show and the app will silently crash.

:)

yaronH777, Feb 14, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

Do you own the game digitally or you use a disc? Which platform are you on, Windows PC or Xbox console?

Please make sure that your device has enough storage space and try connecting to a different network as well.
  3. jose real garcia Win User

juego digital microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edicion[Translation-digital game microsoft flight simulator 2020 pc edition]

He adquirido el juego para pc flight simulator 2020 y no hay manera de instalarlo

[Translation-I have purchased the flight simulator 2020 pc game and there is no way to install it]
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

Using MS Flight Simulator as a teaching aid for aerospace engineering

Hello, Francisco. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

How is your setup to install MS Flight Simulator? I mean, if you own a flight institution (or aeronautical engineering institution) with computers, you can install and license MS Flight Simulator on these computers and let the students use these computers on your education institution.

Now if you want to license MS Flight Simulator to be used on your students home computer (which will change like every year or so), it'll be a different situation.

I think the best option for you is to contact Microsoft about Flight Simulator by submitting a support ticket here (it's the official MS Flight Simulator Support channel):

https://flightsimulator.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/re...
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

Flight simulator 2020

Yes, you can install Flight Simulator 2020 on more than one computer.
  6. G225 - Windows Insid Win User

Flight Simulator 2020 DVD purchase for UNITED STATES

Thema:

1. How to re-install MS Flight Simulator 2020. - Similar Threads - install Flight Simulator

2. Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with installing Microsoft Flight Simulator on Windows 11: I have had the flight simulator premium deluxe 40th anniversary game since December 2023. It is installed on the xbox series x console and works fine. I installed it on Windows 10 with the Xbox...
  3. Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Installing MS Flight Simulator on Win 11 PC: Hi - I purchase a copy of MS Flight Simulator from CDKeys and redeemed it in Microsoft Store. I have tried to find how I install it with no success. I am completely new to XBox (App) on my PC and...
  4. I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the...: Hi, I bought the MS Flight Simulator for PC, but when I want to install it appears the following message: Try again later - Something happen on our end. What this mean? What can I do?...
  5. I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have no idea how to install/play Flight Simulator on my Windows 10 computer?: Purchased Flight Simulator online in Nov, 2023. Expected a disk. Only received a receipt. MS has done absolutely nothing for me to get it installed and playable on my PC. One advisor that I was...
  6. Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator installation keeps reversing: I have purchase Microsoft Flight Simulator for my son for Christmas. I have downloaded the installation file from Steam. I then start the installation for it to only reach 17% then begin...
  7. Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight simulator is fully downloaded but the install button turned yellow and...: sorry for my bad vocabulary and spelling english is not my firs language what do i need to do to fix this. i cant reinstall the game becouse there is no delete button (i searched every where)....
  8. Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I install "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series...: I purchased "MS Flight Simulator Standard 40th Anniversary Edition - Xbox Series X/S and Windows" from my local Gamestop store on Cyber Monday. Redeemed it successfully with Product Code at bottom...
  9. How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I install Flight Simulator 2020??: Hi, I had the game already installed but deleted it for some games. Now, when I install it, the installation manager tells me that it has to install 168GB of data. I leave it running and after...
  10. Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft flight Simulator problem that directs me to install gaming services- HELP PLZ: Hi, I uninstalled Microsoft Flight Simulator a while back until I could get a larger SSD installed in my PC. I now want to reinstall and fly again. I noticed the Microsoft Flight Simulator is...