How to re-activate Xbox sharing

Discus and support How to re-activate Xbox sharing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; During 2018, I had fortnite and bought save the world on an account (Jmandoo30) and me and my brother would play it on another account as well. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Jack Murphy1, Jan 24, 2023.

1. Jack Murphy1
    Jack Murphy1 Guest

During 2018, I had fortnite and bought save the world on an account (Jmandoo30) and me and my brother would play it on another account as well. I contacted epic games support and they told me to speak here. I still have save the world bought on the Jmandoo30 account, but I am not longer able to use xbox sharing to play on the other account. I have images of the receipt being sent via email to the the email connected to the Jmandoo30 account. I'd just like to know is there a way I can reactivate, or if it is already active, how to use it. in order to play save the world again? I can send images via by my email if necessarily.

:)

Jack Murphy1, Jan 24, 2023
  2. Onyx Is Here Win User

Hello Jack, sorry to hear you're having trouble with the game.

Please log in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and make sure that the purchase is listed there as completed.

After that you can follow the instructions here https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne... to set the account as Home on your console. If the account is set as Home on a different console then you would just need to have it logged in on your console while you play the game on your account.
  3. WattyNuela Win User

How to re-activate MSFS2020?

Hello Art, this is Manuela. I'm an Independent Advisor and community user like you, ready to assist with this.
    Not a Microsoft employee.

I would like to let you know that the code you redeem for the Microsoft Flight Simulator license is linked permanently to the Microsoft account used for this purpose.

Unfortunately, once redeemed a code, it is not possible to transfer the license or redeem it again.

You can review this information and more by visiting the next article:
    https://support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-bil...
  4. Mister Mascot Win User

Activity Feed Not Showing My Screenshots or Clips.

Hey there Weesil xD and SkyeGaming13,

To clarify, how are you attempting to share these screenshots and game clips? Can you please walk me through how you're sharing these items? They seem to be working on this end when using these steps.

1. Open the "Community" tab on the console to view the Activity feed.
    2. Select a friend's activity by pressing "A".
    3. Scroll and highlight the Share button.
    4. Press "A" on the share button to open the sharing menu and press "A" on "Activity feed"
    5. Select "Share this" to share to the Activity feed.
    Can you verify that these are the steps that you're using to share, or if you see any error messages in the process?

Weesil xD,

Are you currently an Xbox Live Gold Subscriber or are you sharing Gold with another account on your console?

Let us know!
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Feed de atividade não mostra capturas/ clips de jogos recentes.[Translation-Activity feed does not show captures/clips of recent games.]

6. Mr Drift Ninja Win User

Is there a way i can get into the Xbox one Update Preview Alpha

Rings are based on how active you are in the program. Over time the program will re-evaluate your ring based on how active you are and you might be chosen to move up.
    Is it how active I am on xbox or just on the insider app
Thema:

1. How to re-activate Xbox sharing - Similar Threads - activate sharing

2. can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card

in XBoX on Windows
    can i activate game pass with a vanilla gift card: can i activate the game pass with a vanilla card 789dbc29-f77a-4c61-bf1f-9aac03b1c0de
  3. Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.

in XboX Insiders
    Need Help because can't activate Dev mode on Xbox Series S.: Hello devs and community, in the past days i had an error on my xbox that can't access to dev mode menu because it shows me an error that says that i cant activate Dev mode on my console, and in...
  4. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  5. Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet

in XboX Insiders
    Been a active member for a while now, couple years and no invite into the alpha rings yet: What do we have to do to get into the alpha rings? I’ve been in beta ring for so long that I’m getting FOMO LOL submitted by /u/derekagraham [link] [comments]
  6. I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have criminal activity I have a girl who I reported 37 times to ccpd she had accessed...: This right here she frauding millions of dollars she stole 100,000 from me what is this box .This box is not normal she links up because she has user interface and has cashed on gift cards...
  7. Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I bought an xbox dev account for my series s but all i get when trying to activate it is...: Xbox dev mode activations error c52f5548-aa27-47c1-947a-7b269c339945
  8. when do new activities show up in the insider app?

in XboX Insiders
    when do new activities show up in the insider app?: Its sunday ands theirs nothing new in their submitted by /u/VeterinarianNo5081 [link] [comments]
  9. "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...

in XBoX Accessibility
    "Anything that is shared through the Xbox network or posted to your activity feed (which...: Can someone please verify this? Where is this rule written in the online policy? 0e616f4d-bc4f-4a8a-9198-f2cbef82ad96
  10. xbox controller disconnects when screen sharing is activated

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox controller disconnects when screen sharing is activated: My xbox controller is connected to my pc(win 10) via blotooth, when I access my screen on the tv in the other room and go to it, the controller disconnects and a message appears on the tv to use...