: How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information?

Discus and support : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information? in XboX Networking Hardware to solve the problem; : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information? I know it is possible just want to understand how it may... Discussion in 'XboX Networking Hardware' started by YounsKoraiiIta, Jun 21, 2021.

1. : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information?

: How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information?
    I know it is possible just want to understand how it may differ from the steam API protocols to enable to gain server and player information for eventual use in a discord bot.

:)

YounsKoraiiIta, Jun 21, 2021
  2. Zero420override Win User

Ark Survival Evolved Windows 10 - Cannot connect to server after dedicated host pc gets locked

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Ark Survival Evovled Server Showing Issue

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Crimson

Good question, actually Ark Windows 10 edition has crossplay with Xbox users according to developer website
    https://survivetheark.com/index.php?/articles.h...

If you already had crossplay feature enabled inside game and your NAT type is open
    The best option will be reach developer support to see what's going on
  4. Lavenia A. Win User

Can you Host an Ark Survival Evolved server on PC and use the same account to play on xbox?

Hi Lydia Beginsgate,

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Community. We appreciate for sharing your concern to us.

I understand that you're curious about whether you can play on Xbox and host an Ark Survival Evolved server on the same account. You may want to check these articles below for more information.

If you need further assistance, I recommend reaching out to their official Community Forums by submitting a ticket at ARK News - ARK - Official Community Forums (survivetheark.com).

Kind regards,

Lavenia
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

ARK Survival Evolved doesn't show my server

Hi there sniper,

Thanks for keeping us updated with the issue with finding your server in-game on Ark Survival Evolved. I recommend to submit a request to

Ark Customer Support
    for more in-game assistance.

Try this out and let us know the results.
  6. Saw Mania Win User

Ark survival evovled

Thema:

1. : How to query an Ark Survival Evovled server for xbox and find out server/player information? - Similar Threads - query Ark Survival

2. Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ?: Can I play Xbox series x with someone playing a pc on ark ascended ? 57d0f10d-4fe1-4a4e-8a73-53967a1e9854
  3. Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match

in XBoX on Consoles
    Ark Survival Evolved - PC Game Pass version and Xbox version do not match: I am playing Evolved on PC through PC Game Pass. My version, displayed on the bottom left of the main menu, is 962.5. The person I am trying to play with on a non-dedicated server is on an Xbox...
  4. A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A friend of mine bought Ark Survival Evolved for me, but now after some time Xbox says I've...: A friend of mine bought me Ark SE (sent as a gift through Xbox store) a few years back, we played it alot, and here recently I uninstalled it to make room for another game (which I no longer play)...
  5. What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When...: What is going on with Ark survival ascended windows 10 being pulled from cross play. When will it be brought back? Its been over a month and theres still cheaters ,but windows 10 cant play. All...
  6. I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't join my freinds dedicated server on Ark survival evolved because it loads my own...: I've deleted all save data in game but when i use the Xbox app to join my friend's dedicated server on his xbox it loads up a server i played a couple of years ago. I have a character i'm playing...
  7. Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Resetting Xbox Series X query Seagate expansion card?: Hi everyone, does it matter resetting an Xbox Series X device with an Ethernet cable and Seagate expansion card for Xbox Series X in the device? Everything seems to be working fine resetting the...
  8. Xbox account query

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox account query: I keep getting a message in Xbox app that 'xbox account is different to Microsoft account'?? I don't seem to have any payment issues when using the Microsoft account or when using xbox account, so...
  9. Ubisoft account age restriction query

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ubisoft account age restriction query: My son has bought GTA from the Microsoft store account. But, now needs an Ubisoft account to play. However unable to create as there is an age restriction. I have updated via the xbox app, that...
  10. I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I have a query regarding electricity.: So I recently got a series s from Liverpool and I'm from Pakistan where the electricity is 220volts. Is there a way I can check on the Xbox on how much volts it requires before I short circuit it...