How to promote a child account to an adult account

Discus and support How to promote a child account to an adult account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I am trying to promote a child account to an adult account in PC or mobile. But I can't it anywhere. Please help. fb74ace5-e1c4-4902-912d-be0402d7bf36 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Shadow Gaming, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How to promote a child account to an adult account

I am trying to promote a child account to an adult account in
    PC or mobile. But I can't it anywhere. Please help.

:)

Shadow Gaming, Mar 26, 2020
  2. Zeta Psi Win User

i cannot sign up for the enforcement team 1229187332

You may need to promote your account from a child account to an adult account. please follow the following link to promote your account to an adult account and then try again: support.xbox.com/.../promote-child-account
  3. Smwutches Win User

Why does it say "this account isnot permitted to download content with this rating"?

4. onyxishere Win User

apparent xbox live restrictions

How long have you had your gamertag? If you had it before you turned 18 it is possible that it is listed as a child account. Please try the steps to promote it to an adult account.

support.xbox.com/.../promote-child-account
  5. DangerousBard Win User

How to bypass parental account thing.

Xbox Live determines whether an account is a child account or an adult account based on the age of the account owner. Child accounts are tied to an adult's Microsoft account.

After you reach the age of adulthood (which varies by country and region), you can promote a child account to an adult account. This promotion can be done only from the parent's account
  6. Tweaked Donkey Win User

Adult account

Thema:

How to promote a child account to an adult account

1. How to promote a child account to an adult account - Similar Threads - promote child account

2. New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x

in XboX Insiders
    New mtn dew xbox promotion only requires 350 caps for a series x: So apparently there's another mtn dew promo going on where it only takes 350 cap codes to get a series x. I won last year's custom series x and probably average 3 a day and have several coworkers...
  3. I want to promote xbox but i dont know how so what can i do to promote xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to promote xbox but i dont know how so what can i do to promote xbox?: I seen creators that have nothing to do with Xbox get free stuff and i want to promote Xbox and showcase Xbox hardware/other things but i dont know how to do that. can someone help me....
  4. Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion

in XBoX on Windows
    Mountain Dew Gaming Promotion: I bought 2 bottles of the mountain dew code red with the halo/doom promotion but neither had a code in the cap. Does that product only advertise or should it have been there?...
  5. I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I redeemed a MTNDEW code for the new Xbox promotion and I have not received the free game...: I redeemed the code yesterday and I got the points for the website, but I haven't gotten the free game pass. What do I do. 8a09deba-3842-4db6-961d-edbc5900897f
  6. Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mountain Dew Rockstar Doritos promotion website won’t work: I’ve gone to the website on different devices to log in but they don’t work. I’ve tried to enter the month in the date of birth section for registration but any time I type in it it won’t work. Is...
  7. Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can the promotion of Doritos Xbox help me?: When I put the Doritos Code to get the final pass game that works and when I had to register To log in. After the code firm did not feel email. Can you tell me why and what do I have to do?...
  8. When are there new Xbox updated for the doritodewrockstar promotion you’re having? Day and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When are there new Xbox updated for the doritodewrockstar promotion you’re having? Day and...: I would like to know when to expect to see them update because it appears they’re going by faster than I can buy all the items I need to get the points 0d4a272f-97ee-47e7-a191-51b78fe2b84d
  9. Why can't I promote my account to adult

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I promote my account to adult: I'm 18 (uk) and my birthday on my account has been 28th September 2004 since creation of the account however it won't let me promote my account or on the "parent" account on my xbox, why is this...
  10. When are you supposed to get promoted from Omega?

in XboX Insiders
    When are you supposed to get promoted from Omega?: I've been in the insider program for exactly 3 years and 7 months and was seeing everyone using this new dashboard experience within the Alpha tier and was wondering how promotion within the...