How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam)

Discus and support How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I was trying to run the game, first install. It directly crashed to desktop. Following guides, I found an updated version of GFWL that would let the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by AlexandreLevesque, Jan 25, 2022.

  1. How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam)


    So I was trying to run the game, first install. It directly crashed to desktop. Following guides, I found an updated version of GFWL that would let the game launch. At this point, I was unable to connect to my xbox live account. What should I do?

    :)
     
    AlexandreLevesque, Jan 25, 2022
    #1
  2. Bentleyma Win User

    Outdated gameplay & controls

    I'm glad Capcom didn't change the controls for Resident Evil 4. Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City plays more like a modern day shooter, so who knows, maybe Capcom will head in that direction for Resident Evil 6.
  3. Saul Goode77 Win User

    What is on your backlog of games to play?

    Mines not that bad:

    - Skyrim

    - Mass Effect 3

    - Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City

    - Alice: Madness Returns
  4. A Dumb Toaster Win User

    Which is the best and worst Resident Evil game?

    Can't say I've played all the resident evil games, but the worst is Operation Racoon City. I'm not really the type of person to like that gears of war play style in a game, the Resident Evil series brought the challenge of not being able to reload and shoot
    which was fun and really classified the noobs from the professionals just by looking at how they approach this. Didn't mind Resident Evil 6's control system as much, it seemed to work a lot better than the one in Operation Racoon City.

    Best had to be Resident Evil 5. Just slightly under this was Resident Evil 4 because I'm a huge mercenaries fan, but it didn't have any real co-op features. Survival mode is practically my favorite mode in any game so being able to play it with others is
    really the only reason it is above Resident Evil 4.
  5. IsaacClarkeSNL Win User

    What are some good online co-op games?

    I rented Resident Evil: Operation Racoon City and I'm glad I did. The gameplay isn't too bad, but man is it short.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam)

    If you check steams page you can find your solution don't use it atm

    Capcom has disabled it till they fix it
Thema:

How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam)

Loading...
  1. How to play Resident Evil: operation Racoon City (Steam) - Similar Threads - play Resident Evil

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  7. Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online: Whenever I try to join a game it always crashes when searching. I never had this issue when I played on the Xbox one but when I got my series S it started to crash. I know this is also a common...
  8. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  9. Cant play resident evil 7

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play resident evil 7: I just bought the game for the xbox series x, first ever time i am playing the game, and I start it up and get a screen that says, " No saved data exists. You must create save data in order to...
  10. I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected: Im on xbox series and I'm trying to play resident evil 7 and it says NO PROFILE SELECTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A PROFILE and I'll click my profile and the same...