How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

Discus and support How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Verna1127, Jul 21, 2020.

  1. Verna1127
    Verna1127 Guest

    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?


    I own all resident evil titles on 360 and want to play on xb1.I don't own a 360 anymore..It would be ridiculous to buy the games for the 3rd time as i also own on ps4. I notice there aren't any dmc or even dead rising on bc list even ones that don't
    have remasters. Did Microsoft try and Capcom is just being greedy? RE title operation raccoon city isn't sold for xb1. Where can i play it?

    :)
     
    Verna1127, Jul 21, 2020
    #1
    1 person likes this.
  2. Boombaa Win User

    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

  3. PHiLLyizBLaZZin Win User

    How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

    Hi,

    All you have to do is install the games on the Xbox one. If they are compatible then it will be fine. I have some 360 games like Gears, COD, etc installed and it is fine. Servers are packed! but you should be fine if you just re-install them on the Xbox
    one.
  4. Azaarr Win User

    Which Game Surprised and Impressed You The Most in 2011?

    Resident evil 4 for me, was amazing to play that game again in HD on the xbox 360 :)
  5. Dr Wyatt935 Win User

    Xbox One transfer cable from the 360 to the One ?

    like buy resident evil that i have already have on 360
  6. ravary212 Win User

    New RE Game

    Well I feel every resident evil game is different by it own, some are bad but almodt all have that resident evil experience, I hope the next resident evil have some innovatibe features
Thema:

How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again?

Loading...
  1. How to play resident evil games I own on 360 on xb1 without having to buy again? - Similar Threads - play resident evil

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with one of my xbox play anywhere title ( resident evil 7) keep crashing on pc.: Hi xbox ommunity, I hope you guys and girls are doing well so I recntly build my first gaming pc and I wanted to try resident evil 7 on my pc, so here is the issue, when I launch the game it works...
  7. Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Resident Evil 5 on the series S crash when trying to play online: Whenever I try to join a game it always crashes when searching. I never had this issue when I played on the Xbox one but when I got my series S it started to crash. I know this is also a common...
  8. System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play resident evile 5 why and why cant i...: System forcing me to subscribe to game pass to play Resident evil 5 and i've gone off line to play and it wont let either when i try to play offline it say " due to communication error the network...
  9. Cant play resident evil 7

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play resident evil 7: I just bought the game for the xbox series x, first ever time i am playing the game, and I start it up and get a screen that says, " No saved data exists. You must create save data in order to...
  10. I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play resident evil 7 on xbox it says no profile selected: Im on xbox series and I'm trying to play resident evil 7 and it says NO PROFILE SELECTED YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLAY THE GAME IF YOU DO NOT SELECT A PROFILE and I'll click my profile and the same...