How to play on unsupported region (remote play Xbox app)

Discus and support How to play on unsupported region (remote play Xbox app) in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; So yeah xcloud I know you can trick it And yeah vpn. I'm from Israel currently and my Xbox is in the US and it's been playable experience so far, but... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/ShiroLaito, Apr 10, 2021.

  1. How to play on unsupported region (remote play Xbox app)


    So yeah xcloud I know you can trick it

    And yeah vpn.

    I'm from Israel currently and my Xbox is in the US and it's been playable experience so far, but if only I wouldn't have to use VPN I'd probably be able to get a full experience.

    I tried many solutions but couldn't find a way to directly connect to the xbox without a third wheel.

    I gave up so.. Is there a way to get the most out of a proxy/VPN? I already have two of what is considered the fastest vpns nordvpn and express VPN apps and I do use wireguard which is the fastest protocol but still can't get the most out of the 180 speed 5g. I only get like 70-80 and 80ms

    submitted by /u/ShiroLaito
    [link] [comments]
     
    /u/ShiroLaito, Apr 10, 2021
    #1
  2. NickNeo Win User

    What needs to change in XBOX ONE?

    Just open it to all regions, I still want to play my games over Xbox Live in an unsupported country.
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

    Roblox blocked in Microsoft family safety but my son is still able to play it through Xbox app

    If you turn off remote play on the Xbox, then he will no longer be able to do so. I would imagine that the app is very likely signed into your account.

    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/game-setup-and-play/how-to-set-up-remote-play
  4. Cro Gal Win User

    XBox Cloud Gaming Local Multiplayer?

    Yes, I agree. This is similar like remote play (app is the same). In the old xbox companion app for remote play you can use 4 controllers to remote play but unfortunally we canot use old xbox companion app with xbox series.
  5. ngocphi Win User

    Why is there an xbox companion app and an xbox app for PC? Just put all the features in one app.

    Two different things one companion app is a front end to your xbox for remote play

    Xbox app is storefront for pc and remote play and cloud play
  6. {Parity} Win User

    Games from unsupported Market

    Simple answer is that if you live in a unsupported region your game play is not supported and you can expect to have problems.
Thema:

How to play on unsupported region (remote play Xbox app)

Loading...
  1. How to play on unsupported region (remote play Xbox app) - Similar Threads - play unsupported region

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...

    in XboX Insiders
    Will owning a physical Xbox copy grant me a PC license under Play Anywhere and Disc - to -...: I really wanted to Pre-order The Blood of Dawnwalker, but since there was no physical release for PC (basically, no love for PC physical), I went with Onimusha. But, I am wondering, if I order a...
  9. Alpha ring Can't play physical discs

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha ring Can't play physical discs: Hey everyone. I haven't tried to play a physical game in a long while. However with the new disc to digital starting I wanted to try it out. When I put a disc in nothing happens. Literally...
  10. Trying to play in unsupported region

    in XboX Insiders
    Trying to play in unsupported region: Hi guys If anyone could help I would be very helpful. So I bought xbox but my region is not supported (Croatia), is there any way I can put my microsoft account region to real one while having...