How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle

Discus and support How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We purchased the early access bundle for mlb the show. But not sure how to play the game once early access is purchased.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mark Galasso, Mar 25, 2023.

1. Mark Galasso
    Mark Galasso Guest

We purchased the early access bundle for mlb the show. But not sure how to play the game once early access is purchased.

:)

Mark Galasso, Mar 25, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

I paid for the MLB the show 23 early access bundle and its not showing up on my game pass

Hi, Adam. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please log in to your account at this link, https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Kindly check if the transaction for the Early access bundle it is completed.

If it's completed, using your console, go to My games & apps > See all > Full library > All owned games, select the game title, then press Install all.

If it's not there, log in to your account on this link and check if you are seeing an option to install the game, https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/mlb-the-....
  3. CarTzy Win User

Early access bundle for mlb the show 23

Hello Andra Ingram,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We are aware that some players are having issues accessing the game try follow the steps below and see if you are able to locate the game. If still having issues please report a problem by following the guide below.

Games are usually installed automatically on your home console. For auto installs, you must set your power mode to Instant-on and, under Profile & system > Settings > System > Updates & downloads, select Keep my games & apps up to date.

To find your games or add ons:

1. Press the Xbox button  on your controller to open the guide, and then select My games & apps > See all.
    2. In the games list, make sure the filter is set to All console types. If you don't see your game or add-on, select Manage and see if it appears under Queue or Updates.
    You can report your issue by using the Report a Problem app on Xbox consoles or the Windows Feedback Hub on Windows devices. To report a problem on console:

• Press and hold the Xbox button , and then select Report a problem to launch the app. Select Report new problem > Continue with standard diagnostics. If you’re experiencing an issue with audio or video, select Reproduce with advanced diagnostics. Then fill out the remaining details such as category, subcategory, title, and description.
    • Title the bug [XBF] MLB 23 Early XGP Access bundle issue for Game Pass users. For users that purchased the Digital Deluxe, title it [XBF] MBL23 Early access Digital Deluxe.
  4. Grady_1127 Win User

Mlb the show early access through game pass

But what about the account the game pass is shared to?
  5. Francia J. Win User

Here's the description for the bundle I'm sorry but you need to have an active Xbox game pass subscription under your account.

[​IMG]
  6. Francia J. Win User

Thema:

1. How to play mlb show with early game pass access bundle - Similar Threads - play mlb show

2. MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB THE SHOW 23 Online play: iam trying to play my mlb the show but everytime i connect online it disconnects me.. every other game works perfectly fine online. this issue has persisted for 3 months.. i reset my router and...
  3. I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show....: I recently switched from unlimited to gold. I can't play Forza horizon 4&5, MLB the show. It says i need to sign in. I already have an account 878a3fe4-2579-4a3a-b947-3365ef68e06c
  4. How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How do I play an online game with friends. Something is prevented me doing so for mlb the...: Network errors with my account on Xbox as I can’t seem to join any online game in mlb the show and fortnite. Can someone please explain what is wrong? 8d73c6a9-19e9-4d5f-a51e-d31f46cf314a
  5. Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my mlb the show 23 say it is done downloading but I can only play the intro game: Every time I try to play a different team or mode I can because I can’t even leave the loading game c90b2b31-a230-41c1-bd5e-bd82839a707a
  6. I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it...: I tried to play mlb the show 22 on cloud gaming on pc but after like 5-10 seconds it freezes and idk why e35e2a7a-9b2b-4a92-b137-d3bdbfa2969c
  7. I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I pre ordered the early access GamePass bundle for MLB the show 23 and it won't let me play...: I pre ordered the MLB the show 23 early access GamePass bundle. But it won't let me play. I have it listed as a purchase. Help 1e8bb2bf-d1d9-4edb-af09-42b5616d1fa3
  8. MLB The Show 21 will not play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB The Show 21 will not play: MLB The Show 21: Says "You need this update, but we can't get it right now. Try again in a while (0x8b050033) *I have waited and re-tried on and off for weeks *Installed/uninstalled/re-installed...
  9. MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    MLB THE SHOW 21 CROSS PLAY: it wont let me play cross play even though its on. it lets me join the lobby but not the game to ready up. how do i fix that??? 28ed3ea6-c0ef-4b48-8d46-5c4ca11548bc
  10. MLB 21 Cross-play

in XBoX on Consoles
    MLB 21 Cross-play: is there something wrong with the cross-play on this game? I have been trying to play friends on playstation and it will not connect it keep saying waiting on opponent....