How to play it takes two with two controllers.

Discus and support How to play it takes two with two controllers. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How to play it takes two with two controllers. I bought another controller, however, not sure how to play co op games like it takes two. Both... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Zhao Li2, Jan 15, 2023.

1. Zhao Li2
    Zhao Li2 Guest

How to play it takes two with two controllers. I bought another controller, however, not sure how to play co op games like it takes two. Both controllers are under smart account. Both work fine, but can't play together

:)

Zhao Li2, Jan 15, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Yes the game supports split screen
  3. Francia J. Win User

You're correct, it will work using two Microsoft accounts using two Xbox controllers linked to each Microsoft account and on one TV screen.

No need to buy the same game on the second account or a subscription because you can simply set the 1st and main accounts as Home Xbox in that way all profiles will be able to access the games as well as games pass.

"1. Sign in to the 1st account.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox".

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi Zhao, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

I would like to clarify, are the two controllers linked on the same Microsoft account? If yes, you may need to create another one.

Also, make sure that this is not on cloud gaming.
  5. Zhao Li2 Win User

Thanks, both controller linked same account, I assume I can play with my son like on FC, the 1990s game console. What if I register a new MS account, can each controller link two each account on one console and play on one console one tv screen? The new account won't be subscribed to any game, just a new account. All I have to pay both account either the game or game pass? Thanks for your help
  6. Rostom L Win User

How to play it takes two on xcloud ?

Hi Priscilla!

Is that the only game on Xbox cloud gaming you're having an issue with? You may try accessing the game through an internet browser like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

Please check your guide and troubleshooting steps through this link https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/cloud-...
Thema:

1. How to play it takes two with two controllers. - Similar Threads - play takes controllers

2. Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox captures lagging real bad when playing in 1440P: Some time ago i changed my display resolution to 1440P and the captures are lagging really bad I did a factory reset and i changed my capture resolution from 1080P to 720P hoping it would help...
  3. audio but no video with remote play on pc

in XboX Insiders
    audio but no video with remote play on pc: been trying to use remote play on my laptop from my series s but all i get is the audio from my game with no video. Tried with my phone and worked perfectly. I've tried closing and reopening,...
  4. Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...

in XboX Insiders
    Stupid epic games that makes me wait a long time just to play fortnite which takes way less...: Your fucking app is so fucking shit. I wait 2 hours just to be not able to switch to keyboard in game. Then i have to restart the wait another 2 hours just in the queue which takes 4 minutes when...
  5. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  6. Trying to play it takes two

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trying to play it takes two: I’m trying to play it takes two on my pc from xbox game pass while she plays on her xbox but it’s make me log into ea and make a whole new EA name but my ea name is connected to my xbox account...
  7. Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my...: Hello, I bought Minecraft pe on Google play and it wont download, i decided to take back my money and bought it again but it wont download, maybe someone knows something about this...
  8. how many watts does it take to play a game ?

in XBoX on Consoles
    how many watts does it take to play a game ?: I got one of those 135w bricks from ebay, connected it to Xbox one with Kinect and external harddrive. Tried to play a game, it shut down. And it wouln't fully boot up again untill I disconnected...
  9. I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play my overwatch game because my account was reported in guess how long will it take?: it says "because of your past behavior you cannot play multi-player games online." Now idk how and why but my only guess is that someone reported me, but my brothers were playing Call of Duty 3. I...
  10. Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I take my UK Xbox one to Singapore and play with it / connect to xbox live / play online: Greetings! I live and work in the UK, but my work are sending me to Singapore for 2-3 months (which is totally awesome). Given the lengthy duration, I'd lke to take my xbox one with me so I have...