how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it

Discus and support how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it 552d2cb3-1972-4817-8a26-f6d74ea6f703 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by mesharialwagdan, Nov 10, 2022.

1. how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it

:)

mesharialwagdan, Nov 10, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

As I have checked, the game is not available on PC via Microsoft Store. It is for Xbox 360, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S consoles only.

I also check other gaming platforms on PC, however, the game is not available from there as well.
  3. JMadIV Win User

End of Eternity (Resonance of Fate) is awesome!

[quote user="bentleyma"]

I was really looking forward to it because I really enjoyed Star Ocean: The Last Hope and Infinite Undiscovery, but I couldn't get into it.

[/quote]

I almost bought Infinite Undiscovery today. Is it really good?

I had a choice between FF13 and Infinite Undiscovery for 10 bucks, and I made the safe pick and grabbed FF13.
  4. brandiesel1 Win User

Game reccomendations

Tales of Vesperia. Infinite Undiscovery.
  5. BigPete7978 Win User

geeky or do you just like rpg-games?

Lost Odyssey is a great game to check out. I also liked Infinite Undiscovery. Heard some good things about Blue Dragon as well.
  6. Bentleyma Win User

I weep for what others have

Blue Dragon is awesome and Infinite Undiscovery is also a good JRPG.
Thema:

1. how to play infinite undiscovery on pc? p.s i check xbox app & cant find it - Similar Threads - play infinite undiscovery

2. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?: I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this? 19e2d803-dd6e-4c29-afaa-5b5e59f22ed8
  3. I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot play Dishonored definitive edition, the game is stuck on loading screen infinitely: Hello, I am a new game pass member, I wanted to play Dishonored game series but I strictly cannot play the game as it is stuck in an infinite loading screen. Never have experienced such problem...
  4. I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't sign into any other accounts to play Halo Infinite: Last year I downloaded halo infinite and signed in with my Microsoft account. After a while I stopped playing and since then I have made a new microsoft account and stopped using the one i used on...
  5. hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi I have I problem when I play halo infinite multiplayer online it take time to search can...: this is my email *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 047d554c-d3ee-4334-b1bd-e13fa6df8f80
  6. Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't play Dead Cells and Hollow Knight because I'm stuck on an infinite login screen: Hey there, I recently redeemed my free Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (1 month) which was included in my laptop purchase, and I downloaded Dead Cells and Hollow Knight. The thing is, I can't open them...
  7. Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Halo infinite campaign even with the disc: I have purchased a pre owned copy of Halo infinite for my Xbox one. I have installed it fine. Game loads fine but when I try and start campaign from the main menu it says I have to pay for the...
  8. Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.

in XboX Insiders
    Play Halo Infinite with Game Pass Ultimate to unlock exclusive* content.: Share your feedback and reactions to this new experience available on the Xbox App for PC. During the next few days, we will be rolling out a new experience to test within our Game Pass Ultimate...
  9. WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    WHY CANT I LOG IN AND PLAY MULTIPLAYER WITH MY DAUGHTER IN HALO INFINITE WITHOUT MAKING A...: One of the biggest upsets with this **** trash xbox. One thing after another. When i was a kid i played halo and halo 2 with frinds. I recently bought halo infinite and my 9 year old is...
  10. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b