how to play halo MCC offline

Discus and support how to play halo MCC offline in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i play halo MCC on my console offline? i have done it in the past (6 months ago) with help from friend. i have tried again and cant play... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tracey Bryant, Apr 19, 2023.

1. how to play halo MCC offline

how do i play halo MCC on my console offline? i have done it in the past (6 months ago) with help from friend. i have tried again and cant play offline. so whats up?

:)

Tracey Bryant, Apr 19, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

First, make sure that your account is set as Home Xbox on your console by following the steps below:

"1. Sign in to your account.

2. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

3. Select Profile & system > Settings > General > Personalization, and then select My home Xbox.

4. Check "Make this as My Home Xbox"."

Once done, set your console to offline:

Settings > General > Network Connection > Go Offline.

For your reference, you can check this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/hardware-ne...
  3. gazfc Win User

Can achievements unlock when you are offline?

I played and completed halo mcc offline, none popped at the time but when I connected back to live one by one all 60 achievements popped
  4. D4vid 360 Win User

When I load the legacy Halo disc, it now seems to be sending me online

As said, if you are talking about MCC is a thing. But ‘legacy’ in the halo games means Halo CE, 2 and 3, on the original consoles. So the first xbox and the 360. If that’s the case, then you should be totally able to play it offline.

The original xbox one console is the one from 2013 or the FIRST from early 2000s?
  5. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

MCC: halo 2

6. Miami Flash15 Win User

Come ON M$! tell us....

I wonder how big of a download/installation Halo: MCC will be?
Thema:

1. how to play halo MCC offline - Similar Threads - play halo MCC

2. How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you play Halo MCC split screen Co-op(?) without a game pass -Xbox console: I just bought a digital code Halo MCC on my xbox S. I want to play in split screen with my little brother in co-op mode (as a team, not competitors). However when I tap the Multi-player bar->...
  3. Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play co op with my friend in Halo 2 MCC?: Hi, I'm having a problem trying to play co op with my friend and it keeps kicking us both out of the game. We both have updated versions of our game and our system. I'd like to know what to do to...
  4. Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC on game pass not allowing me to play the games.: "one or more members of your party do not have entitlement" shows up whenever i try to play any of the games in the collection along with all of them being locked, I tried reinstalling everything...
  5. I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I've been having an issue with Halo MCC on Steam, I am unable to play the campaigns with him.: The more specific part I'll mention here is that we are both on separate versions of Windows. I am on Windows 11 and he is on Windows 10, I think this is why we're experiencing technical issues....
  6. If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i purchase Halo MCC on the Xbox PC App, will i be able to play it on my pc? Or will i...: As the title implies, i'm meaning to buy Halo MCC right now but even though it says "Top paid Windows games" i want to make 100% sure before buying it as other searches show that it's not part of...
  7. Can I play Halo MCC on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Halo MCC on Xbox Series X?: I transferred Halo MCC(digital) from my Xbox One to my Xbox Series X but am prompted that I must own the game in order to play it. fb80909d-5328-46ea-ab78-b5786b4b85e7
  8. I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought HALO MCC but can only play Halo 4: Hello, I bought The Master Chief Collection two days ago on Microsoft Store, it was 117 GB in total. When I open the game, it only allows me to play HALO 4, when I try any of the other games it...
  9. Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo MCC - cannot play Halo reach campaign: I am getting really fed up of you now, Microsoft. I have been playing this game since its release. Bought the original Reach, bought MCC, have bought every single halo game in the franchise and...
  10. Anyone wanna play halo reach with me on the mcc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Anyone wanna play halo reach with me on the mcc: So uh i wanna play halo reach for nostalgic reasons but no one is online rip 1146538c-cda1-41fa-a096-b5aaee691fd7