How to play forza 5 creative hub

Discus and support How to play forza 5 creative hub in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says that I can't access it due to parental issues even though I am not in a family group and I'm not sure if it's because I bought it on Steam but... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rlupius, May 28, 2023.

1. Rlupius
    Rlupius Guest

It says that I can't access it due to parental issues even though I am not in a family group and I'm not sure if it's because I bought it on Steam but for some reason, it won't let me play online and access the creative hub. And when I click on the creative hub it says "access to user-generated content is restricted by your profile privacy settings" and i was wondering how to change it

:)

Rlupius, May 28, 2023
  2. Belle B Win User

Hi Rlupius

Sorry to hear about that, however, you can enable your privacy settings by signing in here: https://account.xbox.com/Settings

If you don't see the options to enable your privacy settings and end up here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf... that means you're in a family group or you're a child/teen account that needs to be a part of a family group.

Child/teen accounts are defined as:

Young child: Anyone under the age of 8

Child: Ages 8 through 12

Teen: Ages 13 through 17 (or 18 in South Korea)

You may refer here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-saf...

In this case, you need to ask either of your parents to create a family group for you by signing in at https://account.microsoft.com/family using their own account (or create a Microsoft account if they don't have any) and add you as a "Member" so your parent can configure your privacy settings when they sign in here: https://account.xbox.com/settings.

Hope this clarifies, let me know.
  3. fussy063 Win User

Forza Hub.

forza hub is crap . havent a clue what it does for me . doesnt seem to do anything for forza motorsport 5 . i didnt like forza horizon . seems i need to play that to gain any points . have tried to google it . seems no one else knows what it does either
    . would be better off without it i think . how do i get to the next tier to earn bonuses . totally confused ?????? jeff
  4. Kathy A. Win User

Creative Hub Suggested Tunes Shows 'No tunes found' - Forza Horizon 5

Hello CubyST,

Welcome to Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today and we hope that all is well.

We understand that there have no tunes you can find in Creative Hub. Thanks for bringing your question to the forums. Our focus here is on helping with a wide variety of Xbox product and service-related issues. Most game-specific issues, like what you are describing here, need to be addressed by the developer or publisher through their sites. Let us help you get to the right place.

Should there be a Report button on Creative hub, kindly send a report about the suggested tunes being empty. Otherwise, we recommend you to submit a ticket to the support for this to be address in timely manner. Please use this link: Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

As this is out of scope for us on the Xbox Forums, we are going to close the thread. If you still need assistance with an Xbox product or service, feel free to create a new thread. Thanks again for posting your question, and have a great day!

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Cant play Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox Series X when upgraded

Did you download the forza hub?
    You can't download Forza Hub anymore....it was delisted on the 15th. And it isn't a pre-requisite to playing the game
  6. Tzar of kaos Win User

Forza 6 Direct feed gameplay.

It's been a while since ,i went to Forza hub.

Didn't know,we can start to unlock cars in Forza 6....

Even if i can't bring my Forza 5 garage into Forza 6,it's a cool new feature.
Thema:

1. How to play forza 5 creative hub - Similar Threads - play forza creative

2. Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why can't I play forza horizon 5 without buying game Pass when I owned it before it was...: Ever since I redownloaded it I have been unable to play online and wants me to buy game pass when I try to go online. How do I solve this without spending money? 9bac4131-b861-4132-9bd3-d1e363dc76a6
  3. I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I recently got Forza horizon 3 on disc, so I can play it on the Xbox series X but however...: Is there any way of me trying to fix this problem. It’s not a hardware issue at all it’s a brand new series X console. a0ee6023-059f-4c37-8e25-79060bed293c
  4. I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant play forza 5 with game pass core: I brought a 3 months xbox gold live voucher and when I redeemed it was not was it said it was and was infact xbox core. This was not what I payed for and was mislead by Xbox which om not happy...
  5. Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox...: Why can't I play Forza 5 without a game pass even though I bought the forza bundle xbox series x? Whenever I try to play it, it shows error 0x803f800b. Please help....
  6. Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Dosen't Work to Play forza Horizon 4: I tried to play forza Horizon 4,It doesn't give me any error it just crashes when I hit "continue game" but sometimes it gives me this error : "The instruction at 0x00007FF6BA64AA32 referenced...
  7. Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I play forza horizon 4 online with game pass ultimate: I just bought game pass ultimate to play with my friend, and it still says I don’t have the privileges to do so. Any reason why this may be happening? 596dba88-d15d-47b5-b1d9-99766f4f20ec
  8. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  9. Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 frequently crash when playing on Xbox series S: Hi, I have been playing Forza Horizon 5 on my Xbox series S for about an year without problem. In this few days, a few problem arises that disallow to play. - The screen suddenly freeze for...
  10. If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If i have Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass for Xbox App on PC and then i play FH5 on Steam with my...: I have FH5 Car Pass bought on Xbox App on my account but i recently purchased FH5 on Steam. I know the progress of the game is not shared between Xbox App and Steam and i needed to start from 0...