How to play Fable III on PC

Discus and support How to play Fable III on PC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I know that Microsoft and Xbox have Fable III, and i thought that we could play Fable III on PC... So my question is simple: How can i play Fable... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Natu1994, Jul 11, 2017.

  1. Natu1994
    Natu1994 Guest

    How to play Fable III on PC


    Hi,

    I know that Microsoft and Xbox have Fable III, and i thought that we could play Fable III on PC... So my question is simple:

    How can i play Fable III on PC ? I have looked everywere on the market but it only exist on xbox....

    Thanks for your help and your answer,

    Natu

    :)
     
    Natu1994, Jul 11, 2017
    #1
  2. Thulm
    Thulm Guest
    Thulm, Jul 11, 2017
    #2
  3. trying to play fable III on pc

    i am trying to play fable III on my pc but it will not sign in to games for windows live my broadband is with virginmedia any one able to help me with this [lz?
     
    AshleyTurner2604, Jul 11, 2017
    #3
  4. How to play Fable III on PC

    Hey there Natu1994,

    In order to play Fable 3 on PC you'd need to find a boxed Disc copy of the game. It's not available anywhere digitally. Currently it's only available on Xbox 360, but it is playable on Xbox One as well through Backward Compatibility.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
     
    Mister Mascot, Jul 12, 2017
    #4
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

    How to play Fable III on PC

    Hey there Natu1994,

    In order to play Fable 3 on PC you'd need to find a boxed Disc copy of the game. It's not available anywhere digitally. Currently it's only available on Xbox 360, but it is playable on Xbox One as well through Backward Compatibility.

    _______________________________________________________



    Xbox Forums Staff

    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

    HERE
    for the best info.
  6. shadowfac Win User

    Fable Anniversary info

    I just finished Fable 1: TLC on the PC, but I hated the controls. Will be happy to buy the Anniversary version and play it with a proper controller.

    For the record, I played Fable III first, thanks to the GwG program, and to be honest, I don't think Fable 1 is inherently better than III, only different. Sure, it has a slightly better story and feels more like a proper RPG, but I actually had more fun
    with Fable III, and I liked that I could finish all quests even after finishing the game. Each game has its strengths and I'm looking forward to playing Fable 2 and Legends.
  7. Marwood II 87 Win User

    Casual Game's You Can't Rage At?

    How about Kingdoms of Amalur, I found it casual playing Fable III and KoA is kind of similar?
  8. MaximilianHeeb Win User

    Achievements are unlocked, but I don't own the game anymore/can't play it/download it

    I am trying to play Fable III (PC) and its DLCs (e.g. Understone and various colour and suit packages I bought back then)
  9. GabrielofGoldau Win User

    can't connect

    Does this also affect Fable III on pc? I keep getting a 0x80004005 bug...
Thema:

How to play Fable III on PC

Loading...
  1. How to play Fable III on PC - Similar Threads - play Fable III

  2. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  3. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  4. Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: More Ways to Customize, Play, and Connect: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital to Xbox play anywhere issue: Black ops 6 disc has been converted to digital. Game now shows up on my computer in the Xbox app. It installs fine and launches as it should. When I go to launch zombies, MP, or SP, I am greeted...
  6. Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Play Anywhere issues with Disc-to-Digital.: I’ve recently claimed some games that are Xbox Play Anywhere (No Man’s Sky, Sea of Thieves, and Resident Evil Village) through the disc-to-digital program. On PC, it says I own it through the...
  7. Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders

    in XboX Insiders
    Play the Wreck Runners September Update Early with XBOX Insiders: [IMG] XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S, play the upcoming Wreck Runners September Update before release with the latest Xbox Insider playtest! Explore new Temples, face a dangerous new enemy,...
  8. Why can't I play online co op with a friend in Fable 3 on xbox series x?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play online co op with a friend in Fable 3 on xbox series x?: I'm trying to play with a friend online not locally but online co op for fable 3 but it's not letting me join his game. Any ideas or if the function even works? I have random people are able to...
  9. Why won’t fable 2 let me play off the game pass?

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t fable 2 let me play off the game pass?: I have downloaded the game from the game pass and it doesn’t even let me open it now and before hand the game wouldn’t let me save or log into the “Xbox live”. efb824bf-7f37-42e2-ab38-3e6ef3cc841d
  10. Purchased fable 2 so i could play it on the PC

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased fable 2 so i could play it on the PC: Do i really have to purchase cloud service to play fable 2 on pc? i already own it why do i need to purchase the cloud service ? bfd0418a-4e54-443f-b7a8-b6ea6b09f1d2