How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

Discus and support How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arch2736, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Arch2736
    Arch2736 Guest

Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because there are different versions of games and different platforms. I went to Microsoft Store and there I also can't find the games I play on Xbox. I even ready to buy a second digital copy via Microsoft Store. Is there is a solution of how to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC and having same saves? Thanks.

:)

Arch2736, Nov 24, 2022
  2. Farscape247 Win User

on PC cyberpunk has to be purchase from GOG or Steam, it is no available on the Microsoft store for PC.

The gamesave is not transferrable either.

most of the xbox games you own on console are not available to pc via the Microsoft store and you have to purchase from Steam, EA, Ubisoft, Epic GOG etc etc.

there are some that are play anywhere but this is a small list.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ARCH2736

Sorry to say but that’s not possible. Cyberpunk is not an Xbox play anywhere title
    Usually those titles are the ones that share saves between platforms.

There are other games that does the same. But for cyberpunk, this is not the case
  4. ngocphi Win User

I redeem a xbox live gift card for cyberpunk, and i want to plat on pc.

Did you buy it for xbox or pc

As cyberpunk is not a play anywhere title you would have to buy cyberpunk for pc not xbox it would've liistes sysrem.requirements

Because ita a prepaid you would have to take up the issue of the code with whichever vendor you got it from but since you redeems it unfortunately it can't bereturned
  5. ROBIN H 25 Win User

Cyberpunk 2077 Delayed Again

If you buy the digital version of Cyberpunk 2077 I do believe you get it on both One and Series X, if that's what your wondering :)
    There's some big rumors going around that I'm hearing, that Cyberpunk 2077 will launch same day as the Xbox Series X, if true, then for me, if i was to buy Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox, it would be pointless to buy it for Xbox One, as I'm getting the Xbox Series
    X on launch day and i will be trading in my Xbox One X for some Series X games on the same day.

Again, if the rumors are true, then we already have the release date for Series X, even though Microsoft has yet to reveal the release date on the Series X other than ( "Holiday 2020" ).

I'll be getting Cyberpunk 2077 for my 4K Gaming PC, that already out performs the Xbox Series X, I'm wanting Cyberpunk 2077 to look it's best when i get it and my PC will offer that.

Not that it wont look good on Series X, Which I'm sure it will still look amazing, but I'm choosing to play it on the platform that offers the best performance, which is my PC.
  6. Ak1raTetsuO Win User

Happy new years!

Im gonna make it a point to play as many cyberpunk and final fantasy games as possible, and save up enough cash till i can get an xbox scarlett
Thema:

1. How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games? - Similar Threads - play Cyberpunk same

2. How come I can’t play a game I have both on My Games and on Game Pass offline?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How come I can’t play a game I have both on My Games and on Game Pass offline?: I bought Minecraft digitally before finding out it was on Game Pass, I want to play it offline on my home Xbox but it won’t let me, telling me to set my home Xbox as my home Xbox. I tried with...
  3. How to make dead space 2 play on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make dead space 2 play on Xbox one: So I'm trying to play the classic dead space series, I finished part 1 this morning and was trying to start the 2nd game and upon clicking new game I get hit with loading please wait. It's an...
  4. Can my xbox one play any region’s game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can my xbox one play any region’s game?: Hi everyone So I am getting sone xbox one games from saudi arabia and some of them are ksa version and some are uae version So I wanted to ask whether i can play those games on my xbox one in...
  5. Playing offline Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Playing offline Xbox Series X: I’m looking into getting an Xbox series X to take with me onboard ship where I work. I will have the game pass ultimate subscription service. Does the Xbox need to be connected to the internet (it...
  6. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play: When I use remote play, the controller in game don't work properly. Only in this game and freezes completely when I turn off. The controller is connected to the console becouse I use it in the...
  7. can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk): I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other platforms? Thanks 4079fedd-3f2b-48e2-a911-55e6f7ee0815
  8. Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X fan runs loud only when playing Cyberpunk 2077.: Hi everyone, I was wondering if anyone could shine some light on the above subject. I recently decided to jump back into cyberpunk 2077 on my series x. The game runs great on my console but...
  9. playing cyberpunk on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    playing cyberpunk on my pc: hi im curious is cyberpunk 2077 can be played on my pc, i recently purchased it on Microsoft store. can yall help ? 3dce5c7a-6c4f-4b3c-8709-6814ebcbab58
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23