How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games?

Discus and support How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arch2736, Nov 24, 2022.

1. Arch2736
    Arch2736 Guest

Hello. I am an owner of Xbox series X. Today I got a Windows Laptop. I wish to play my owned games from Xbox on my Windows laptop. I failed, because there are different versions of games and different platforms. I went to Microsoft Store and there I also can't find the games I play on Xbox. I even ready to buy a second digital copy via Microsoft Store. Is there is a solution of how to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC and having same saves? Thanks.

:)

Arch2736, Nov 24, 2022
  2. m0thr4 Win User

The gamesave is not transferrable either.
    It is... you just have to enable the "Cross Progression" option (press RB in the save/load menu) and sign in to your GOG.com account to share saves between the PC and Xbox versions.

This does require that you buy Cyberpunk on GOG.com though.
  3. Tezzerrific Win User

on PC cyberpunk has to be purchase from GOG or Steam, it is no available on the Microsoft store for PC.

The gamesave is not transferrable either.

most of the xbox games you own on console are not available to pc via the Microsoft store and you have to purchase from Steam, EA, Ubisoft, Epic GOG etc etc.

there are some that are play anywhere but this is a small list.
  4. m0thr4 Win User

This wasn't what the OP was asking - they just want to be able to play on both Xbox and PC, using the same cloud saves, which is possible via the Cross Progression feature in Cyberpunk 2077.
  5. m0thr4 Win User

Yes, you can absolutely do this! Cyberpunk 2077 has supported "Cross Progression" since September 2022, and it works exactly the same as the latest version of The Witcher 3 (released Dec 2022).

You will need an account with GOG.com, and to buy the Cyberpunk from that same store.

On the Xbox Series X,

1. Make sure your Xbox is running the very latest version of Cyberpunk 2077.
    2. From Cyberpunk's "Load Save" menu, press RB as indicated and then open the link to enable "Cross Progression". This links your game to your GOG.com account, and makes your latest autosave, quicksave and manual save will now be available in the PC version.
    3. Load your game on the Xbox, and then save again... you will see the new game save has a cloud icon against it. Until you do this, your saves will not be available on the PC Game.

On the PC (or GeforceNow, which is what I use):

From Cyberpunk's "Load Save" menu, you should see one manual save and one auto-save, corresponding to the latest you saved on Xbox.

And it works in the other direction too - when you save on the PC, the latest will automatically be available on the Xbox Series X.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today ARCH2736

Sorry to say but that’s not possible. Cyberpunk is not an Xbox play anywhere title
    Usually those titles are the ones that share saves between platforms.

There are other games that does the same. But for cyberpunk, this is not the case
Thema:

1. How to play Cyberpunk on Xbox and PC with same save games? - Similar Threads - play Cyberpunk same

2. I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each...: I'm trying to play grounded with my friend I'm on switch He's on xbox. We need to add each other as friends. How do we do that? abf59fe2-900f-42be-b844-f2bb61d7ff3b
  3. I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES

in XBoX on Windows
    I AM BANNED FOR MAKING A CHAT ON GROUP CHAT PLZ SEE FORUMS MODS I WANT TO PLAY WITH MY TEAMATES: I am banned for making a group post about my channel there was nothing offensive just my channel for xbox and twitch i tried to play with my brother but i couldent friend him also im banned from...
  4. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play Issues - Game Related: Hardware: Xbox Series S Game: Cyberpunk 2077 with the latest 2.0 update Summary: This isn't a network issue and I have no issues with remote play on any other game I've tried. Cyberpunk 2077...
  5. When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When i remote play to my series x trying to play cyberpunk 2077, it bugs all the controls: all my software is up to date and my internet is alway stable, but yet when i remote play to my series x to play cyberpunk, the controls bugs out like crazy. my sensitivity goes to almost zero and...
  6. Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series X remote play issue with Cyberpunk 2077: Just installed from disk a copy of CP2077. Console auto updated to next gen version and never asked me to swap disks. CP2077 version 1.6.3 Using a fully updated Xbox Series X 1TB and an Xbox...
  7. I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I play on xbox one cyberpunk edition. I can't play cyberpunk on it. I have claimed it but...: I have my xbox for 2 years. I have a limited edition xbox cyberpunk. It comes with free cyberpunk game. I have claimed it but never downloaded. One time my xbox was gone for repair. Then the game...
  8. Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 Remote Play: When I use remote play, the controller in game don't work properly. Only in this game and freezes completely when I turn off. The controller is connected to the console becouse I use it in the...
  9. can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i play games purchased on xbox on PC? (i.e. cyberpunk): I have a hand full of purchased games on xbox but i recently made conversion to pc. Is it possible to use product key to load the game on other platforms? Thanks 4079fedd-3f2b-48e2-a911-55e6f7ee0815
  10. Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cyberpunk 2077 unable to play even though I pre-ordered it: I pre-ordered this game in may and it downloaded but now for some reason it says that I don't own it. What is going on???? d2841d66-5a14-4a5a-b9a1-7021ae429e23