How to play a new game on 2 consoles - Series X and Series S

Discus and support How to play a new game on 2 consoles - Series X and Series S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi All, So I have an Xbox Series X, with a Gamepass ultimate account - Account A My Wife and Son have accounts B and C and we use the Series X as the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HwPXSX, Nov 24, 2022.

1. HwPXSX
    HwPXSX Guest

Hi All,

So I have an Xbox Series X, with a Gamepass ultimate account - Account A
    My Wife and Son have accounts B and C and we use the Series X as the ''home console'' so accounts B and C can play on the gamepass.

I am getting a Series S for christmas and bundled is a digital Code for Fifa23

Is it possible to install this Digital Fifa 23 on both the Series X and the Series S and used by Account A B and C on both?

If it's not possible and only redeemable on 1 console, I assume the game can be used by accounts A B and C on 1 console - should I install the game on the Series X ''home console'' to make use of the online capability of the gamepass ultimate, or could I get online with it on the Series S which has no gamepass?

Thanks
    HwP

:)

HwPXSX, Nov 24, 2022
  2. XboxIsBetterThanPlay Win User

New Xbox?

Yeah, there are already 2 brand new consoles the Xbox series X and the Xbox Series S. I think that the new Xbox series X is amazing, but I expect it will be along time before a new console is develpoped.
  3. JamieWill Win User

Hello Xbox community, this is about Xbox series x/s versions of games!

Because on my Xbox series x, it only shows 'Optimized for series x/s' but if a xbox series x version of a game is NOT 'optimized' how would i know if I'm playing a series x/s version of a game?
  4. Smwutches Win User

Call Of Duty Cold War Cross Gen Edition vs Smart Delivery

All Xbox One games can be played on the Series S/X via backwards compatibility. Kind of like how you can play 360 games on the One now. You would be playing the One version of the games.

With Cross Gen Editions/Smart Delivery, you're buying the One version and get an upgrade to the Series S/X version of the game when you get the new console instead of having to buy the Series S/X version and you an take advantage of some of the upgraded
    features.
  5. Shaggy2000 Win User

Xbox Series X/S games "not playable on this device" on brand new Xbox One X

I just bought a brand new Xbox One X, but when I go to the store, Flight Simulator and other Xbox Series X/S games say they are "not playable on this device" and I can't get Flight Simulator to install on my brand new Xbox One X because it says it's "not compatible". Very frustrating.
    So you bought an Xbox One X and expected to be able to play an Xbox Series X game on it?

Why would a game made for an Xbox Series X work on an Xbox One X?

If you want to play Xbox Series X/S games I would take your brand new Xbox One X back to the store you bought it and see if they will take it back and you could try and buy an Xbox Series S (Series X consoles are very hard to find, but a Series S can be found fairly easilly)
  6. Highdraul1cs Win User

Purchase

It looks like you've purchased the Series S|X edition, which is for new generation consoles (Series S and Series X) and wouldn't be compatible with your Xbox One S.
Thema:

1. How to play a new game on 2 consoles - Series X and Series S - Similar Threads - play game consoles

2. Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is there any way of playing game pass on my phone without connecting it remotely to a consol: Trying to play fallout 76 through game pass on my phone without remotely connecting it to a console ad1394ac-5ba3-4f8f-9c7d-fedd0f8dc4c8
  3. How to play game bought on a different profile on the same console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to play game bought on a different profile on the same console?: My brother bought Far Cry 5 a while ago with his account on my xbox one but since then I’ve had to replace that xbox with an xbox one S. I used to have no problem playing it with my profile even...
  4. Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hide my recently played games from my kids account Home Screen when they log into the console: Whenever my kids log into the Xbox One The games that I have olayed show up on their Home Screen is there any way for that not to happen. 92d6c89f-c9f7-4632-b204-fd6def2578e7
  5. Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can i play conan exiles on pc xbox game pass with a friend on xbox console?: I downloaded conan exiles on xbox game pass on pc and my friend downloaded it on his xbox console also with game pass but we couldn't find any way to play together either in coop or with...
  6. My console shut down when I want to play a game

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console shut down when I want to play a game: Hello! I’m having this problem. My console power on normally but whenever I want to play a game it turn off by itself. 6bf802d7-41d5-4cda-837c-7cd68505a075
  7. How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console: How can two people play minecraft dungeons on game pass from the same console f391ab8a-4f55-4573-bd76-960cd6d78828
  8. Console bug playing game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Console bug playing game: Hi, I have a problem with my series X. Whenever I play games like Minecraft and Modern Warfare, I can’t press a to play. It’s only on these games and the new Mount and Blade game. I know it has...
  9. is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    is Black Rock free to play with Game Pass for Consoles: Is Black Rock free to play for Xbox console with Game Pass ? c841de52-d96a-4815-9935-b739c3d585c8
  10. Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Two Xbox One Consoles and one PC...multiple Xbox Game Pass accounts to all play together?: Hello and thank you in advance for your help. I have two Xbox One Consoles and a PC and would like to enjoy cross play games with my kids all playing together on all three devices at the same...